October 14th, 2017 - 7-Night Bahamian from New York

Hi! This is our first cruise and all of my research tells me that my family would love to participate in a fish extender gift exchange!!! Our sail date is October 14, 2017 on the Disney Magic out of NY. Can anyone advise me on how to join one of these groups. I am finding the Disboards very confusing Thanks ~Krissy C
Did you find one? I would love to do it, we have 1 5 year old girl..

If you search this Disney Magic, Oct 14, 2017 it should come up!

We are also going to drive. We will drive the night before and stay at a hotel in NJ that has a park, cruise and fly option.
can you kindly send the link, nothing comes up in facebook

I am so sad I could not find anyone for gift exchange, is there room for 1 more with 5 year girl....please let me know. I have been looking for months : (

Just joining..last minute decision for this cruise..am also looking for a fish extender group..any groups started/available for add-on?

We are huge WDW fans but this is our first cruise (a crew of three-mom, dad and daughter who will be just two weeks shy of 3 at time of sailing) and I couldn't find a thread for it so created this one! We are SO excited!!!

We've been doing some research and wanted to see if anyone wanted to participate in a fish extender gift exchange?
Do you still want to do so let me know

N
Just joining..last minute decision for this cruise..am also looking for a fish extender group..any groups started/available for add-on?
Do you want to do one with me? I can't find anyone but really want to do this! Anyone else let us know and I can put together all the info and keep track of who wants to do it. I have 1 5 years old girl

My direct e-mail is Olgasalis@outlook.com one child female for FE exchange

If you want to join a group let's start one here anyone else need FE exchange? E-mail me your room # and amount of kids and I will start a list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter