October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

I found the bags I needed for my fe gifts for the girls at the dollar store today!!! So pumped!!! 8 more Fridays is exciting but nerve racking bc I have so much to do and I am running out of time lol

We live in St Charles County and our friends who are going with us live in St.Peters. Are you doing Halloween costumes?

is the dance club.....they usually have a show (Adult Cabaret, Match your Mate) around 10 pm or so and then it turns into more of a dance club, some night they have themes....70's, 80's, etc.
The Tube is so cool, with a British theme- designed like the subway.

Love 80's night! I wonder if that was listed in the navigators...

My mother and I will be on this cruise. It is my 4th DCL cruise and my 3rd with my mom. Anyone else out there in the 55+ club? That would be me. And I am the daughter! I'll be coming from Maryland. Mom will be coming from California.

We booked the cruise a year ago. Can't believe the time is finally getting here!

I think I have finally found costumes for the Halloween activities that won't take up too much luggage space. Just need to talk it over with the family in the morning. Who else is going to dress up?.

I think I have finally found costumes for the Halloween activities that won't take up too much luggage space. Just need to talk it over with the family in the morning. Who else is going to dress up?.

I'm debating. It's not about luggage space it's about factoring in the cost of making or buying an actual costume. Hope your situation works out!!!

My mother and I will be on this cruise. It is my 4th DCL cruise and my 3rd with my mom. Anyone else out there in the 55+ club? That would be me. And I am the daughter! I'll be coming from Maryland. Mom will be coming from California.

We booked the cruise a year ago. Can't believe the time is finally getting here!

Welcome to the group!!! I will be sailing the first time ever in my life with my son and his father and some other family members on my sons father side... I also booked this cruise a year ago and cannot believe we already are at 62 days and 8 more Fridays. This group has been amazing and everyone is so friendly!!!

We are.
We have decided on the costumes, and just need to execute the plan.:)

We will not be dressing up for Halloween, but my daughter has a fun funky skirt she may bring that she also wore to MNSSHP last year.

I'm just lucky we have matching tshirts for pirate night!

:welcome: MarylandFan. My group is myself (53) (but close to 55+), my DD(24) and my Aunt(55+). We all are coming from Louisiana. This is our 3rd DCL cruise for myself and my DD and the 1st one for my Aunt.

MarylandFan said:

Hi!!
This is our 5th DCL cruise and we are also coming from MD!! Not quite in the same age bracket though....
We booked our cruise two years ago as we are celebrating our actual 25th wedding anniversary onboard. So we wanted this actual sailing! :)

For those of you who have been on the big ships, what are the must dos?

Aqua Duck, Midship Detective game, check out the amazing adult areas and kids' clubs...just to name a few. Ah...can't wait! :goodvibes

Sooooo... we have non-Disney Halloween costumes (though completely kid-oriented). Are we going to be out of place?

I'm trying to talk DD10 into being Little Red Riding Hood...

We are doing a Disney theme, but mostly because of me! :). We have never done family costumes, and I think it will be fun. Did have to get DS (10) to agree...but he got to pick a costume he was happy with. It's a change for him...he likes to do scary costumes.

We'll be dressing up for pirate night, but that was planned before they announced the Halloween stuff. If we decide to also dress up for the Halloween party, we will just use our pirate costumes again, I guess. I don't plan on bringing another costume for each of us. But then, I don't have any little ones.

Ours are within the realm of Disney.. and all 4 of us plan to be in costume as long as things go as planned :)

But if I recall from two years ago on the Magic, there was a good mix of Disney and not.

Our children dressed up last time, but we did not.
IMG_1027-L.jpg

Ours are within the realm of Disney.. and all 4 of us plan to be in costume as long as things go as planned :)

But if I recall from two years ago on the Magic, there was a good mix of Disney and not.

Our children dressed up last time, but we did not.
IMG_1027-L.jpg

Oh my cuteness!!! I will have to see if my DD 13 wants to dress up. I haven't even discussed it with her as she just got home from 3 weeks at summer camp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter