October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

UPDATE
DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:30 PM
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 2 adults, 1 child
kendzee94 = 1 adult, 1 child
mrssmiddy = 4 adults, 2 children
luvmygrljb = 2 adults, 1 child
Amandanoel30 = 2 adults, 1 child

This is a more updated DisMeet list than the one just posted by keedeez94. Just want to make sure no one is left off that already joined. If anyone else wants to join the DisMeet, let me know and I will add you and post an updated list.

This is a more updated DisMeet list than the one just posted by keedeez94. Just want to make sure no one is left off that already joined. If anyone else wants to join the DisMeet, let me know and I will add you and post an updated list.

Thanks, Tammy! The one I found looked too short,:rotfl: lol! Thanks for posting!

Hope everyone is staying safe with all this dangerous weather. We are spending a weekend away at Great Wolf Lodge, hoping everything back home in St. Louis will be ok when we get back.

I live east of St. Louis about 1.5 hours or so we have had tons of rain here but between here and at Louis has had really bad wether lots of flooding and down trees and power lines just enjoy your vacation it should just be rain from now on out I think

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

kendzee94 said:
Yes, List #2 is still open, with you 2, we will have 5 rooms! HeddyRuth...please give me names, ages, and gender and I will post list #2. I will leave it open until we reach 16 rooms (15 to exchange with) or September 1, whichever is first.

Oh and I need you ladies' wrist size!

Thanks for adding us! I'll have to get back to you on wrist size... is that in inches?

I think we're going to do something really different this year! This has been a crazy year for the family, and the parks sound like more work than either Scott or I feel like mustering right now. The 2013 Birnbaum's guide had a 20% off coupon for stays at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, and we were able to apply it to a 1 bdr. villa. Even at full price, it was far less than a deluxe room at WDW, and we'll already be relaxed when we board. So, we'll be spending four nights at the beach! I have been flipping through photos of VB on the DIS, and it looks so wonderfully tranquil, but still has moderate Disney theming for the kids. :goodvibes

I think we're going to do something really different this year! This has been a crazy year for the family, and the parks sound like more work than either Scott or I feel like mustering right now. The 2013 Birnbaum's guide had a 20% off coupon for stays at Disney's Vero Beach Resort, and we were able to apply it to a 1 bdr. villa. Even at full price, it was far less than a deluxe room at WDW, and we'll already be relaxed when we board. So, we'll be spending four nights at the beach! I have been flipping through photos of VB on the DIS, and it looks so wonderfully tranquil, but still has moderate Disney theming for the kids. :goodvibes

That sounds like fun...have never been to Disney's Vero Beach Resort. We will be only coming in for the day before the cruise and will be staying at the Radisson at the Port for the night. Have stayed there for my 2 other Disney cruises and parked there and used their shuttle to the Port. Our last cruise we had a little "mini-meet" the evening before the cruise near the pool, but it seems that no-one else is staying there this time.

That sounds like fun...have never been to Disney's Vero Beach Resort. We will be only coming in for the day before the cruise and will be staying at the Radisson at the Port for the night. Have stayed there for my 2 other Disney cruises and parked there and used their shuttle to the Port. Our last cruise we had a little "mini-meet" the evening before the cruise near the pool, but it seems that no-one else is staying there this time.

It seems people often stay at the Radisson pre-cruise, so it must be a good choice. I always feel like as long as we're flying, we might as well make the most of a Florida vacation. I just want to do something different this time. I had read some sort of mixed reviews on the rooms at VB(updated vs. worn) and was sitting the fence, but the price and the relaxation factor won me over. Besides, as I'm sitting here downloading pics (at a photography retreat) in the Texas piney woods, I am realizing that the room I'm in is rather "rustic" but still charming.

Hi All,

We would like join FE List #2. Our information is below:
Names: Melissa and Dan
Room #: 2034

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!

Deck 2
2034-MissyandDand916-Melissa, Dan

Deck 5
5156-meloniesf-Melonie, Bill, Sam11M, Matt 7M

Deck9
9138-luvmygrljb; Sue, Matt, Jillian 9F (peanut/tree nut allergy) Blog

Deck 12
12506-HeddyRuth-Heather, Matt, Beverly 8F, Rose 3F
12510, kendzee94; Barb, Bill, Billy 15M, Jeanne 13F Beveridge

Total Rooms 5
Adults- 5F/5M
Kids -7
DD3, DD8, DD9, DD13
DS7, DS11, DS 15

Good Morning!!! We now have 130 days until our cruise!!!:cool1: My DD and I will be going to spend the weekend with my Aunt who will be cruising with us so that we can finalize our excursion plans. I want to be ready for my July 14th checkin and booking date.

Good Morning!!! We now have 130 days until our cruise!!!:cool1: My DD and I will be going to spend the weekend with my Aunt who will be cruising with us so that we can finalize our excursion plans. I want to be ready for my July 14th checkin and booking date.

Is this your first cruise?

No, this will be our 3rd (at least for my DD & I), so we are Silver. My Aunt has never sailed Disney, but since she is in our room, I assume we can book anything for her also. At least I hope so.

No, this will be our 3rd (at least for my DD & I), so we are Silver. My Aunt has never sailed Disney, but since she is in our room, I assume we can book anything for her also. At least I hope so.

I can't book until 7/29 but it will be here before I know it!!!

That's how it was in 2011. We had my son share a room with my BIL and since my son was silver, my BIL was able to book at the silver mark with the rest of us.

That's how it was in 2011. We had my son share a room with my BIL and since my son was silver, my BIL was able to book at the silver mark with the rest of us.

Thanks. I thought that's how it would be since she is sharing our room and my DD & I are both Silver. Can't wait to make our definite plans so I can be ready when our booking opens up. Soooooooooooooo excited!!:banana::banana::yay::yay:

Hey friends,

So, I freely admit that I am a little OCD. :) It has become part of my morning routine to check new stateroom availability. I actually keep hoping that the "right" 5E will open up and I'll be able to have my giant verandah and still save myself $400. This morning, a ton of staterooms categories are open including T, R, 4E, 5E, 6A, 6B, 7A, 8A... most which have not been available since I booked early last month. What gives? Most of these are GTY, so maybe it is the designated handicap rooms being released from inventory? Platinum folks giving up their rooms? We are at the 128 day mark, so that might be a possibility. If you were looking to claim something else, today might be the day to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter