October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve just came home with a bag of those Volcano Tacos from Taco Bell. Oh My GOD!!!!! not gosh, GOD! My mouth is burning something HORRIBLE! Either I had the one with the most spice or I am a WHIMP! Steve ate like 3 and the boys each had one and no one seemed to think them HOT! :furious:

Ok where did everyone go??? I need to try to make it to my 1000 personal post before cruise time and i am going to try to put in my share of posts while I can to try to make it there :lmao:

Gail, Maureen, Candy, Kristin, Allen, Dennis, Erika and anyone else I may have missed....How are you all doing tonight???

Hello! I am agreat. For a Monday, today was pretty good. I think I am so excited about this cruise that nothing can bring me down. We just got back from the basketball game. There were so many people to show up to work concessions that they let me sit out and watch the game. I sat with a good friend and we gossiped all night.:rolleyes1 Anyway, we won the varsity game :cheer2: and they won junior varsity:mad: .

Sound like you have a been a busy little hen today.

Hi Nancy...Hi Kristin :hug:

YAY!! Congrats :cool1: :woohoo:

Wow can you guys believe how close we are to cruise time!! WOW It finally hit me today while I was doing the small detail printing and copying of important documents that we only have about 2 weeks left (depending on when everyone is leaving to head towards Disney/Cruise ship) I think that put me into higher gear to try to get everything done that I possibly can now so that I can save only the last minute things for next week..

Merkie and I are leaving two weeks from tomorrow!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Steve just came home with a bag of those Volcano Tacos from Taco Bell. Oh My GOD!!!!! not gosh, GOD! My mouth is burning something HORRIBLE! Either I had the one with the most spice or I am a WHIMP! Steve ate like 3 and the boys each had one and no one seemed to think them HOT! :furious:

well with a name like Volcano I would find them hot too!!!!!! LOL

I was googling images of snow storms and snowball fights but how do I say this? I don't want to get shot :rotfl2:

Well Shaunas MOM, (me) was born in Ohio so I like it lots down here in Fla. We live in central Fla. The snow is pretty but I hate going out in it. If you could stay home it would be ok. I have asthma so any drastic change in climet gives me a attack. So Im fine where I am.

Oh I have to try them!!!!!

Hi Everyone! :yay:

Slowly, I'm getting things done for the cruise but I am nowhere near you guys in being ready! :worship:

:cool1: I booked our excursions today through shoretrips.com. We're doing the St. Martin Island and beach tour and, in St Thomas, the Coral World & Coki Beach excursion. I was planning on just taking a taxi to Coral World/Coki Beach to save some money but I chickened out and booked the excursion with the transportation back to the ship :rolleyes:

Anybody else's dds planning on getting their hair braided? :hippie: Both mine have never had it done before and want to try it. I read that they can get it done in a headband style - that sounds really cute. I guess we sign up for that after we board. I heard that the spots fill up fast.

Good idea about photocopying the passports. I never would have thought of that!

Judy - Thanks for adding us to your FE list! :woohoo: I have added your family to ours and I will confirm by email as well (PM does not work for me and I don't really have time at this point to figure it out :rolleyes1 ). I am planning on making some door signs and I love the Lady and the Tramp one you posted. If I have time, I might just have to make an anniversary sign with it! :goodvibes

Laura :flower:

Ill take some of it here in Miami but the bad part is that no one would want to be in FL if it was that cold...I think it would be hilarious if it snowed here one day...but then again everyone forgets how to drive when it rains so I would HATE to see IF it snowed what the roads would be like :eek:

Good to hear :thumbsup2

I've seen it snow twice in Florida.............

1. Main Street Christmas Eve 2006.

2. Streets of America (I think is where it was.) a few days before Christmas 2006.

Hi Everyone! :yay:

Slowly, I'm getting things done for the cruise but I am nowhere near you guys in being ready! :worship:

:cool1: I booked our excursions today through shoretrips.com. We're doing the St. Martin Island and beach tour and, in St Thomas, the Coral World & Coki Beach excursion. I was planning on just taking a taxi to Coral World/Coki Beach to save some money but I chickened out and booked the excursion with the transportation back to the ship :rolleyes:

Anybody else's dds planning on getting their hair braided? :hippie: Both mine have never had it done before and want to try it. I read that they can get it done in a headband style - that sounds really cute. I guess we sign up for that after we board. I heard that the spots fill up fast.

Good idea about photocopying the passports. I never would have thought of that!

Judy - Thanks for adding us to your FE list! :woohoo: I have added your family to ours and I will confirm by email as well (PM does not work for me and I don't really have time at this point to figure it out :rolleyes1 ). I am planning on making some door signs and I love the Lady and the Tramp one you posted. If I have time, I might just have to make an anniversary sign with it! :goodvibes

Laura :flower:

Laura,

I'm planning on getting my girls hair done...Our friend is going to do it in St. Thomas..They also offer it on the ship too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter