• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 10, 2016 - Disney Dream

We booked this cruise, Gina & Bruce, from Houston. This will be our 15th Disney Cruise. Love the DREAM !!
This is a surprise cruise for my sil's (Cindy) birthday ! We love the FE !! So we'll sign up
Welcome to all the first time cruisers !

HI all. I am on this sailing and the one after. After the 2nd sailing I will be platinum. So excited!!! I leave after Thanksgiving for a Merrytime Christmas cruise this year. So excited to get on and reshop this cruise for an onboard booking. We have 2 staterooms. I love the FE!! I have already joined it over on the other place everyone chats more. Its obvious that is where everyone is since this thread is only on page 2 since May...slow moving. Look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone.:mickeyjum

Hi All,

We just booked this cruise yesterday to coincide with our Disney World trip and look forward to joining all of you. It will be my 11th Disney cruise but my girlfriend and her daughters first.

I remember their used to be 'youth' meet forums for young people to get to know one another prior to cruise, do these still exist?

Have a magical day!
What

Last edited:
I have curised before but never on Disney and I'm pretty excited. My co-worker has giving me a list of things to do, lol. One of which is FE. Can someone help me out with this?

We booked this cruise, Gina & Bruce, from Houston. This will be our 15th Disney Cruise. Love the DREAM !!
This is a surprise cruise for my sil's (Cindy) birthday ! We love the FE !! So we'll sign up
Welcome to all the first time cruisers !
Can you explain to me what FE is

HI all. I am on this sailing and the one after. After the 2nd sailing I will be platinum. So excited!!! I leave after Thanksgiving for a Merrytime Christmas cruise this year. So excited to get on and reshop this cruise for an onboard booking. We have 2 staterooms. I love the FE!! I have already joined it over on the other place everyone chats more. Its obvious that is where everyone is since this thread is only on page 2 since May...slow moving. Look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone.:mickeyjum
Where is the other place?

I am sailing on this cruise with a few hundred of my closest friends. Unfortunately they do not partake in cruise boards so they will not be joining the conversations here, but will be sharing a cup or two of cheer onboard.

Hi,
My husband and I are sailing this cruise, too. He doesn't know it yet. I look forward to meeting you. I have a feeling this will be a fun cruise.
Is everyone on this thread going on the cruise?

I can't wait for this cruise! It will be the first cruise I take with granddaughter! I'm interested in FE as well. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter