October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

We would like to be added too please :) Nadine and Josh Holbrook celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on Oct 12th. Cabin is 10546 no kiddos for us, alcohol is ok and Josh is allergic to coconut :)

Hi Jennapooh! I said would help too so if you need or want any help just let me know. :)

I had some extra time so this is what I found looking through the threads... I know it is really just bare minimum but its all I could find back to the last time I posted... I am thinking there is likely more but maybe this is s start?

Pontz1024
6658 myself-32, dw-32,dd-7,dd-20 months
no allergies
Froderfive
DD11, DS9, DS6
Scrappypeanut
8XXX - DD - age 6
Debit34
need info
Amy in MN
DD 11, DD 8, DS 5 (6 by cruise date)
Jennapooh
2 adults - 2 children (6 and 1)
Kittylady1972
Cabin GTY - DS15, DD12 (almost 13 by cruise time) and DS11
very first cruise on the Disney Fantasy
Mg75
10045 and 10047 - DS 13 yrs at time of sailing, DDs 10 and 8 yrs, DS 1 yr
celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary
Leilaniox
9500 - Janell & Butch Fabiano, Camille(F-2.5)
Alcohol OK, Allergies - none.
OhDisneyDaddy77
9600 - Bryan and Heather Timko, Emaleah (F-8),
Alcohol ok, No Allergies.
5th Cruise first on the Fantasy
NCHolbrook
10546 - Nadine and Josh Holbrook
alcohol is ok and Josh is allergic to coconut
celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on Oct 12th

I had some extra time so this is what I found looking through the threads... I know it is really just bare minimum but its all I could find back to the last time I posted... I am thinking there is likely more but maybe this is s start?

Pontz1024
no allergies
Froderfive
DD11, DS9, DS6
Scrappypeanut
8XXX - DD - age 6
Debit34
need info
Amy in MN
Jennapooh
Kittylady1972
Mg75
Leilaniox
OhDisneyDaddy77
NCHolbrook
celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on Oct 12th[/QUOT

Pontz1024
no allergies
Froderfive
DD11, DS9, DS6
Scrappypeanut
8XXX - DD - age 6
Debit34
need info
Amy in MN
Jennapooh
Kittylady1972
Mg75
Leilaniox
OhDisneyDaddy77
NCHolbrook
celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on Oct 12th
yes I have been trying to get on fe for a while. Please add us

How do I find out about the schedule of nights- Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.? Also, our last cruise in October had a Halloween component, with costumes and a Halloween party. Does anyone know if Disney will do that this October? Thanks!
Froderfive (Minnesota)

Hi there! I was wondering if you found what you were looking for? I have been searching some of the old navigators to get this kind of info...then of course I get distracted by all the excitement and forget to come back here and post! I think they always do the Halloween party but I am not sure if maybe someone might have the insight as to when it is on a 7 day cruise, last year we did 4. :)

I'm trying to get my ears :) so that I can put the list together a little better and reach out to Jennapooh. Looks like we will need some more info for most people who are interested so I will do my best to keep up once I've got my ears!

This is the best I can do for now... still missing a bit of info though, Unfortunately I can't upload the sheet (just a pdf of it) so if people want to post replies to this, I can add to it and post it again. :) YAY!!! FE!!!!

Attachments

• FE - Disney Fantasy 10-10 to 10-17.pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
This is the best I can do for now... still missing a bit of info though, Unfortunately I can't upload the sheet (just a pdf of it) so if people want to post replies to this, I can add to it and post it again. :) YAY!!! FE!!!!
Dh mike dw Erica dd20mo hailey dd7 riley

Sorry I disappeared not sure why I stopped getting email messages - thank you NCHolbrook for making a list!!! I was going to sit down tonight and do it and I get getting routed to the October 3rd board.
To give more details on my family Jennifer & Richard are the adults (celebrating 10th anniversary) DD 6 turning 7 on Halloween! And DS 1. Room 5050 Third Disney cruise - first on fantasy

Last edited:
I have the first edition of the FE list ready! Anyone is welcome to join. Here is the list so far:

DIS User Name Stateroom # Name Adults Adult Names Kids Kid Names Celebrations Allergies Alcohol?

FE List #1
12016 Laura Greenberg Savarese 2 Laura (DW-39) Scott (DH-38) 3 Brody (M-6), Harrison (M-20Mos), Sophie (F-20Mos) Brody - nut allergy
Heather Reed Cassell 2 Heather (DW), Matt (DH) 2 Beverly (F-10), Rose (F-5) none
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Dawn Mountain 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
9170 Kelly White Waddell 2 Kelly (DW-41), Ray (DH-44) 1 Caleb (M-14)
10660 Steve Kraft 2 Steve (DH), Andrea (DW) 2 Anna (F), Seth (M)
7676 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 2 Caitlin (DW-36), DH (37)
7674 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 1 Mom (66) 2 DD (8), DS (5) DS Birthday
Jenn Ventura Dahlquist 2 Jenn (DW-40), Rolin (DH-43) Jenn's Birthday
mrssmiddy 10166 Debbie Walker Smith 2 Debbie, Smiddy (aka Smiddy) 2 Colton (M-12), Abriana (F-8) none ok
LisaGoeke Lisa Marquardt Goeke 2 Lisa (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Lauren (M-18), Matthew (M-15), Jacob (M-13), Nicholas (M-13) Lauren's Birthday
jham 7071/7069 Jeanne Husberg Hamling 2 Jeanne (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Jayden (F-18), Seth (M-16), Luke (M-13), Lily (F-10) Luke's Birthday
Jessica Sines Lee Anniversary
Kirsten Hansen Myers 2 Kirsten (DW-42), David (DH-48) 3 Drew (M-12), Grant (M-8), Kalle (F-6)
Deanne Plemmons Farris 2 Deanne (DW), Lance (DH) 2 Emily (F), Caroline (F)
Total 28 28

FE List #2
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Stella Cooper 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
jilliusc 5650 Jill Gronowski Czajkowski 2 Jill (DW), John (DH) 2 Tate (M-11), Claire (F-9)
Shauna Clark 2 Shauna (DW), DH 2 DD (9), DD (6)

Total 9 7
Our 1st disney cruise and would like to join the FE list, we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary!! 7576 Ken Watson Linda Watson.

Hi everyone!! I haven't forgotten! I just wanted to drop in quick and let everyone know I will update and repost the list this afternoon! Glad your back Jenna! and welcome Lulu!

Ok Sorry it is soooo TEENY, if you open you should be able to zoom... i haven't figured out a better way yet :( sorry! The names in blue I just haven't seen on the board since i posted the last time. Please let me know if I am missing stuff or if you want me to change it in any way :)

Attachments

• FE Disney Fantasy 10-10 to 10-17 - FE Master List (1).pdf
    66 KB · Views: 28
I would also like to add our moms, me and my wife's, to the fe list. Room6686 Donna Ponteliona62, Cathy Koenig55 no chocolate alchohol ok

Hi there! I was going to try to contact people but most of us seem pretty new to the DIS boards which unfortunately means I can't send messages. :( I did want to ask if people had a chance to see the FE list and if they are still interested, I know OhDisneyDaddy77 and Pontz1024 are confirmed but I still wanted to check with @froderfive, @scrappypeanut, @debit34, @Amy in MN, @jennapooh, @kittylady1972 and @mg75.

Sorry I'm bad about checking in here regularly. Yes we are still interested. Two adults and 3 kids (I think the spreadsheet I saw only had the kids...which is fine because they enjoy the "gifting" more) and we are celebrating our anniversary (10/3) and two birthdays a bit early (DD12 turns 13 on 10/29 and DH turns...well he is older on 10/31).

I'll try to be better about checking in here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter