Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm tell me more about fuel surcharges... I booked with dvc for 3/4 passengers... would we see any savings????

Hi, it would depend on when you booked. We booked this cruise during the EB Repo (08/08) and the cost of fuel was so high that Disney had instituted a surcharge. Now with the price falling rapidly, Disney has "repealed" the fuel surcharge.
I understand, however, that they are going to do a quarterly review on the costs, and leave open the possibility that the surcharges can be put back on your bill.

Look at your booking statement. It should tell you if you were charged or not. If you were, it will be taken off.

Hi! We rebooked for this cruise on the Nov 1st western last month- it was our first Disney cruise, and we LOVED it (big surprise!). We're in Cabin #6058, Myself (Ellen), DH & DS13 & DS11. I know of 2 other Dissers (from our 11/1)who rebooked onto this cruise, too. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ellen
ps- there's a link to my TR in my sig if you want to stop by and say hi!:)

I forgot to mention, we have late seating for dinner-

Welcome aboard neighbor (okay, so we live at opposite ends of New Jersey, but close enough).

Hi! We rebooked for this cruise on the Nov 1st western last month- it was our first Disney cruise, and we LOVED it (big surprise!). We're in Cabin #6058, Myself (Ellen), DH & DS13 & DS11. I know of 2 other Dissers (from our 11/1)who rebooked onto this cruise, too. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ellen
ps- there's a link to my TR in my sig if you want to stop by and say hi!:)

Hi Ellen, Welcome! I was reading your TR the other day... it was fantastic!
Glad you found us!
Kristen:)

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me!:goodvibes I actually looked at this thread when I first got home from my cruise, but it literally made me sick that my Nov 1 cruise was already over, so I had to wait before I could officially say hi! Isn't that crazy?

And thanks for the compliment on my TR, Kristen!:blush:

Ellen

Hello all:wave2:
I am checking in. We rebooked from our 11/1/08 cruise also. Only 6?? days to go!
:cool1:

Hello all:wave2:
I am checking in. We rebooked from our 11/1/08 cruise also. Only 6?? days to go!
:cool1:

The list is starting to grow and there's still almost two years to go!

Where's Beasley's Point? Sounds like the shore?

Hello All! :wave:
What a wonderful surprise to come in to!! :yay:

Looks like I will get a roll call going! :surfweb:
If you could each post:

Basics:
Where are you from? (example: Mount Laurel, NJ)
Who is in your party, their names & ages if appropriate?(example: Janice & DSis Linda)

Extras:
What are you celebrating? (example: Janice's 47th Birthday)
What is your stateroom number?
Which dinner seating? (main or late)

If you can think of anything else you would like posted - please feel free to let me know!!

I will be getting on the Magic this Saturday to enjoy the halloween cruise - and I will be leaving early Wed morning - so - don't think I have deserted you already! I will be back in town on 11/4 and will hopefully have some interesting news about this years halloween cruise!!

See ya real Soon!

Hi,
Please add us to your roll call

We're from New Jersey

Kim, DH Brian, ages at time of cruise DS Troy 13, DS Patrick 10.

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We just returned from our first cruise on the magic, 11/1.08.
Thanks!!!

Basics:
Where are you from? (example: Mount Laurel, NJ)
Beesleys Point, NJ. It is near "for us" to the shore, just across the bay from Ocean City (where I currently work at Perry Egan Chevrolet as their Service Manager)

Who is in your party, their names & ages if appropriate?(example: Janice & DSis Linda)
Bill, dw Karen, dd Rachel 12 ds Zach 3

Extras:
What are you celebrating? (example: Janice's 47th Birthday)
We will be celebrating our Fifth Cruist :banana:
What is your stateroom number?
Which dinner seating? (main or late)
main dinner seating

One of our favorite things to do is snorkel at Captain Marvins in GC but maybe next time we will try the snuba at Cz

One of our favorite things to do is snorkel at Captain Marvins in GC but maybe next time we will try the snuba at Cz

Oh my goodness! I met Captain Marvin 20+ years ago on a trip to GC with my BFF's!!! I was working for a company that had an office in GC and Captain Marvin was recommended to us!! Is he still alive, or is it just his name being used????:thanks:

Hello to all of those traveling on the 2010 ghost ship. We (my DH and I) booked to sail with you while on the Magic last month for their thanksgiving cruise. It was a double dip and the weather was PERFECTION. :sunny: When we were on Castaway Cay the Wonder came by and for about 10 minutes they were right next to each other blowing their horns and waving. What a sight! It's something I'll never forget.
From our home to all of yours we hope your holidays are happy and full of dreams and pixie dust.pixiedust:

Linda and Mark :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hello to all of those traveling on the 2010 ghost ship. We (my DH and I) booked to sail with you while on the Magic last month for their thanksgiving cruise. It was a double dip and the weather was PERFECTION. :sunny: When we were on Castaway Cay the Wonder came by and for about 10 minutes they were right next to each other blowing their horns and waving. What a sight! It's something I'll never forget.
From our home to all of yours we hope your holidays are happy and full of dreams and pixie dust.pixiedust:

Linda and Mark :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I think you just gave us the name for this group :thumbsup2 We can call ourselves the Voyage of the Ghost Ship in memory of Halloween and one of the original shows.

Oh my goodness! I met Captain Marvin 20+ years ago on a trip to GC with my BFF's!!! I was working for a company that had an office in GC and Captain Marvin was recommended to us!! Is he still alive, or is it just his name being used????:thanks:

Here he is last November before our snorkel our trip.
2008cruise285.jpg
[/IMG]

Happy New Year 2009 Disney cruisers!

My dh and I are busy planning a pretty last minute cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice for the end of March. We wanted to do DCL but the prices are not consumer friendly for 2009. We're in an aqua class (conceirge class) room on the Solstice and I'm sure we'll be comparing it to DCL the entire time. Biggest difference will be the dressy clothes requirement and the lack of kids aboard. A typical week only hosts about 90 children. The average age of the cruisers is 45-65 or thereabout.

As soon as that trip is over, we'll be in full wedding planning mode for my son's wedding in January 2010 and then the cruise with DCL in October 2010.

Sending you wishes for a peaceful, happy and healthy New Year!

Happy New Year 2009 Disney cruisers!

My dh and I are busy planning a pretty last minute cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice for the end of March. We wanted to do DCL but the prices are not consumer friendly for 2009. We're in an aqua class (conceirge class) room on the Solstice and I'm sure we'll be comparing it to DCL the entire time. Biggest difference will be the dressy clothes requirement and the lack of kids aboard. A typical week only hosts about 90 children. The average age of the cruisers is 45-65 or thereabout.

As soon as that trip is over, we'll be in full wedding planning mode for my son's wedding in January 2010 and then the cruise with DCL in October 2010.

Sending you wishes for a peaceful, happy and healthy New Year!

Enjoy!!! Sounds absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to hear what you think of Celebrity (I hear good things!):) (and I am headed fast for that demographic you mentioned!)

We are so looking forward to trip! We are the Newman Family from Pearisburg, VA. The following are the ages as of the 2010 cruise:) :

Me (Amanda) 32
DH (Scott) 34
DD (Sydney) 13
DD (Abigail) 9
DS (Travis) 7
DS (Trevor) 7

The children can not wait and will be so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter