• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 3 - Dec 30 FD & Code Watch (Only)

Mick&Minn

Mouseketeer
Now that FD has been offerred up to Oct 2 It is time for the rest of us
to do our hoping and praying for FD or a good code for the rest of the
year.

Come on Disney extend the FD into the Oct-Dec period

Going Oct 14-25 POP Century

I'm with you on this we are planning a trip Nov 26-Dec 3 and we NEED either free/discount dining or room discount.

I guess the stalking has commenced! Thanks for starting the thread.:thumbsup2

Waiting here too for FD to be extended or 4/3 or 20/30/40/45 % room only offer. Planning a trip october 17-24, 2010!!!!

Waiting here too!

Come on FD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard::rolleyes1

We have the 20% off, but FD would be so much better

Joining the hopeful train - CHOO CHOO!!! Airfare has me committed to Oct 27-Nov1

Can I join the train? We will be at WDW Dec. 3 - 11 and are hoping for FD!!

CHOO-CHOO!!!

Trish

Add me to the list. At the Poly Oct 30 - Nov 3...Would love to have something.

Yep, I'm traveling Oct.12-18. Please Disney Feed Me!popcorn:: Does anyone remember when FD was extended thru December last year? My heart can't take waiting till July for a FD announcement!:scared1:

Joining too. We have ressies Nov 11-16th with a pretty good discount at POP, but I think FD would be better. I guess the bottom line is we are going regardless and some discount is better than none!

Count me in! I have ressies w/discount at the POP for 11-9 to 11-16, but would rather have the free dining. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh!! I am SOOO on board! I have been watching the posts compulsively for weeks, KNOWING that the offer would only go thru Oct. 2nd! :rotfl2: What is wrong with me??? :eek:

Now, I guess I'll just keep hoping for the extension for Thanksgiving! popcorn::

I'm joining as well. We are going from 11/28-12/5.

We have the 20/30/40 code, but after crunching the numbers, FD would be better deal. Unless we desided to stay in a one bedroom at AKL or BC then the room discount is better with us paying for DP out of pocket.

Just wondering and I think I know the answer, but it never hurts to ask..... If FD is offered to the public, can I use my 20/30/40 code and still get FD or can I only use one or the other? I am leaning that it's one or the other. Though it would be AWSOME to have both!! :)

Count me in! Ressies for Csr 11/23-11/29 with 35% disc. FD would be better for us.

Sending good thoughts to the powers that be for FD for rest of year:goodvibes

I'm in! We've currently got reservations at Pop from December 11-16! I already got the 20% PIN code, but I REALLY want FD. popcorn::

Cash Flow thats what disney wants right now If I was Disney I would send out 100,000 - 300,000 of the 20-30-40 Code like they have been doing Then
I would come back later on and offer the FD and get back my 20-30-40 %
because ya have to have a package to get the FD Thats a lot of money
(cash Flow) you are talking 40-50 or more million dollars coming back in to the bank. Calll it the old bait and switch trick, get you on board at the discount and then get the discount back later on (How about that)

And the best thing of all we love it and pray for it because it helps us to

I currently have 40% off at Poly 11/29-12/6 but I'm secretly hoping for FD and we'll switch to 2 rooms at POR. It would save us about $1400 from what we're paying now.

I'm hoping for FD as well. We will be staying at POP Dec. 11-17. Come on give us something to look forward too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter