OCD Anal-Retentive Plan-O-Holic Wonder Twins Powers Activate!

wallyb

<font color=blue>Love My Stella-rella!<br><font co
:Pinkbounc Finally at 180 days! :Pinkbounc
Time to attack Disney Dining and get those advance reservations.

Anyone else get :hyper: nutty :hyper: about this?

OMG! Recently my son called me a Disneyhead. I am so anal about all this. We are going in September and not only do I have all of our ADR's but every day and ride is mapped out. I have allowed a day & 1/2 to be spontaneous though. My family looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I was doing that and we were not going to be so commando this time. Funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

Nisa said:
OMG! Recently my son called me a Disneyhead. I am so anal about all this. We are going in September and not only do I have all of our ADR's but every day and ride is mapped out.
You are not alone. People talk about OCD like it's a bad thing. I don't understand the chaos of just, er, going...

We're going in December, and I've known since last December the exact day our 180-day window opens. I'm beginning to sweat a little because I have less than 30 days to nail everything down before it's time to pick up the phone, and I've only got about half of the seven days nailed down.

Nisa said:
I have allowed a day & 1/2 to be spontaneous though. My family looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I was doing that and we were not going to be so commando this time. Funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one!!
"Commando" is exactly the word my family uses, except when they call it a "forced march".

Yeah! Yeah!
They all squawk about the schedule, but later on they’ll be all -
"When are we going there?"
"Aren’t we going on that?"
"I hope we’re doing whatchamacallit!"

Remember guys the first step is to admit it.
Your on the track to real Over Organizer healing.

I KNOW from reading other posts here and on other threads
that there are :grouphug: legions :grouphug:
of us out there.

Stand up Ms. V and admit to your WDW binder! :wave:
Stand up I say! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter