• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
2436015866_011df23561.jpg

If you guys liked that one, you've got to check out pundit kitchen dot com. :teeth: I don't wanna link, 'cause I'm not sure of the language throughout that site (I haven't looked at everything as yet).

A few examples:

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-waldo.jpg

political-pictures-george-bush-zztop.jpg

political-pictures-bill-hillary-clinton-scooby.jpg

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-scotch.jpg

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-christmas.jpg

There are a ton of 'em on that site. :thumbsup2

Love the Scooby Doo one. Just look at that smile on Bubba! As nuts as this thing has got, I still love that rascal! Hillary must've known what she was getting into, even back in '68!

If you guys liked that one, you've got to check out pundit kitchen dot com. :teeth: I don't wanna link, 'cause I'm not sure of the language throughout that site (I haven't looked at everything as yet).

A few examples:

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-waldo.jpg

political-pictures-george-bush-zztop.jpg

political-pictures-bill-hillary-clinton-scooby.jpg

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-scotch.jpg

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-christmas.jpg

There are a ton of 'em on that site. :thumbsup2

Scoty, scotch , scotch....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

These are my favs from that site.

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-circuspants.jpg

Victim of Circus Pants! :lmao:

bestdebatefo128512475691875000.jpg

Awwwwwe! So sweet.

Yeah, between that site and icanhascheezburger.com, my afternoon is pretty much shot. :lmao:

funny-cat-pictures-panicked-black-cat-head-cone-floor.jpg

I know it's just not right to laugh at these, but OMG!!! Scotchy scotch scotch!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

These are my favs from that site.

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-circuspants.jpg

Victim of Circus Pants! :lmao:

:rotfl2: OMG I had a pair of pants exactly like them :eek: they were the pants to have at that time. If ya did not have them you were not cool :lmao: they were very colorfull :rotfl:

.[/quote]

Yeah, between that site and icanhascheezburger.com, my afternoon is pretty much shot. :lmao:

funny-cat-pictures-panicked-black-cat-head-cone-floor.jpg

Ahhhhh poor kitty :rotfl:

I normally try to avoid the laughing at the other candidate, but the circus pants...:lmao:

I'll bet she'd LOVE to burn that picture. Good grief that was an ugly time for fashion.

There were lots of psychedelic clothes to go with all the psychedelic drugs. And the motto was "Make love not War". Guitars and and peace. Peanut pants...the shortest shorts ever to be worn. But the favorite was Bell Bottoms...ahhhhhhhh the good ole days:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter