• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Obama supporters! - A positive place to talk about his campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed reading this...I feel the same way, she does make me want to scream when I see her.:scared1: I feel bad saying that, but it's true.

I feel the same too. I just have to turn the channel. I find her demeanor and delivery to be so phony and rehearsed.

I find it ironic that Hillary has all this "Executive Branch experience" from serving as First Lady when she was an "important part of the Clinton Presidency." However, when anything comes up that seems a bit fishy, she somehow had no idea about it, or didn't play an important part there - ie NAFTA.

Remember her criticizing Obama for knowing a member of the Weather underground?

Well it seems she "had no idea" about the 2001 clemency case involving two former members.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/news/loc...g/2008/04/hill_on_brinks_radical_i_didnt.html

How convenient!

And I suppose she is conveniently forgetting her 'executive branch experience' includes the noxious after smell of Travelgate and White Water.

Read today that Hillary claims to be ahead in the popular vote. She tossed out the caucuses because it is not one man, one vote and she includes her wins in FL and MI. This woman is definitely a witch.

Also, looks like Rev. Wright is back in the news as he was interviewed by Bill Moyer. I think the interview will air tomorrow. Anyway, did you guys know that Rev. Wright help save Pres. Johnson's life?

"From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[1] in Richmond. Inspired by President John F. Kennedy's 1961 challenge to "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," Wright gave up his student deferment, left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division with the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright then transferred to the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center, where he graduated as valedictorian.[8] Having excelled in corpsman school, Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland where he graduated as salutatorian.[8] Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House awarded Wright three letters of commendation.[9][10][11]

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[8] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

excerpts of interview:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/excerpts-from-rev-wright_b_98433.html

:rotfl: You can't help but laugh at Hillary's claim to have the popular vote lead.

MI - yes, naturally we should include those since she was the only major candidate on the ballot!
Caucuses - naturally, we should not include those since she seems to always lose those.

Pretty soon, we'll be discounting "Republican" states - except for AR, TN, OK of course since she won those.

Thank you for this great link - he just nailed it, didn't it? I'm going to share this with quite a few folks!

I agree - I'm watching it now and he nails it.

It seems that the Clintons are full of "ifs..." - if caucuses didn't matter, if only the Democratic states mattered, if MI and FL counted..

Perhaps, "If Hillary told the truth?"

:rotfl: You can't help but laugh at Hillary's claim to have the popular vote lead.

MI - yes, naturally we should include those since she was the only major candidate on the ballot!
Caucuses - naturally, we should not include those since she seems to always lose those.

Pretty soon, we'll be discounting "Republican" states - except for AR, TN, OK of course since she won those.

It is called the Clintonian Theory of Relativity. Facts and data only mean something when HRC and Bill say they do. It is also called Clintonian Math--the instances in which logical arimethic principles are tossed out the window to support delusions. Rumor has it that Clintonian Math will now be a testing requirement for states receiving federal funding through No Child Left Behind.:rotfl2:

It is called the Clintonian Theory of Relativity. Facts and data only mean something when HRC and Bill say they do. It is also called Clintonian Math--the instances in which logical arimethic principles are tossed out the window to support delusions. Rumor has it that Clintonian Math will now be a testing requirement for states receiving federal funding through No Child Left Behind.:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Just read that Obama is going up on the air in all the remaining states. Let's hope he wins IN so we close this thing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter