O’Hana or Ale and Compass breakfast?

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
I cannot decide between these two - both look great. We have Halloween tix for 8/23 so we are looking for a nice breakfast before shopping. We are at BWV so Ale is just a walk away but O’Hana is almost the same price. We have been to Kona and loved it. Just DH and I. Thanks 😊

After eating at Ale & Compass for the first time this Monday I would hands down day go with there. The menu is so much better and the salted caramel apple stuffed french toast is absolutely to die for! Highly recommend it since it has a nicer atmosphere than ‘Ohana.

After eating at Ale & Compass for the first time this Monday I would hands down day go with there. The menu is so much better and the salted caramel apple stuffed french toast is absolutely to die for! Highly recommend it since it has a nicer atmosphere than ‘Ohana.
Thanks! The salted caramel apple french toast is just what I was considering ordering when I go back. The first time I went, I had a really bad experience, mostly due to a terrible disappearing server. But so many positive reviews have convinced me I really need to give it a second chance.

Honestly, we ate at the Ale & Compass in May and I thought the food was mediocre at best. I would go to OHana

Seems like Ale & Compass would be much less expensive. 'Ohana only has the buffet option, but you can order à la carte carte at Ale & Compass. And the selection looks much better there.

We went to Ale & Compass for the first time in November before they added the buffet and loved it. The chocolate waffles were amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter