Numbers for PCC 1.0 and 2.0

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
As I was explaining to DH about the size of PCC 3.0 being capped, he asked me what it was capped at, along with what the other cruises were.

Anyone know those details?

He's started to get interested and a little excited!!! Yay!!

There was about 300 on 1 and I believe, 600 to 700 on 2. We had a good portion of the ship on 2.

I'm going to move this over to the podcast cruise forum. I'm sure you'll get a response there. :)

I believe that PC3.0 and 4.0 are being capped around 400...that allows the DL/DIS to use several of the venues on the Disney Dream/Fantasy for the planned events. On PCC2.0 the only available venue that would fit everyone was the main theater.

I believe that PC3.0 and 4.0 are being capped around 400...that allows the DL/DIS to use several of the venues on the Disney Dream/Fantasy for the planned events. On PCC2.0 the only available venue that would fit everyone was the main theater.

This is the reason.:thumbsup2

Having a slightly smaller group allows far greater flexibility as to where we can hold events onboard.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but does anyone know how close we are to filling up PCC 4.0?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter