Now we are officially going

Kitikat

Mouseketeer
Dh paid our deposit! Let me introduce us. I am Kathie & Dh is Mike (Irishdadx4) We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (8-12), Dh bday (12-11) and my 40th bday (2-15). I am so excited to not be bringing our 4 kids , but may feel alittle lost without them. I try to read the post but can never seem to keep up. lol
Kathie

Nice to have you join us.
Maybe you will be having so much fun you will not miss the kids?

Dh paid our deposit! Let me introduce us. I am Kathie & Dh is Mike (Irishdadx4) We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (8-12), Dh bday (12-11) and my 40th bday (2-15). I am so excited to not be bringing our 4 kids , but may feel alittle lost without them. I try to read the post but can never seem to keep up. lol
Kathie

Welcome to another Virginian!!!

Welcome to you and your husband - I'm sure with all the activities going on you will not even notice your kids aren't there :lmao: You will both have a great time and don't worry about not keeping up with the threads - everything essential will be mentioned on the Podcast and sign ups last time were done by e-mail.
Great to have you aboard pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter