• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now than the dining plan is available... can I...

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
Now that the dining plan is available or will be after april... can I rent points from a member to go on my honeymoon and stay in one of the DVC resorts (May 14-21) and still get the dining plan for us or do you have to be a card holding DVC member?

that is a very good question! Someone here that was at one of the meetings hopefully can help you.

No details are available yet for the program available for DVC. Members can begin making those plans after January 1, 2006 for stays after April 1- so more informatin should become available in the upcoming weeks. There is presently no official word yet about how guests, renters or exchangers will be affected.

Stay tuned!

ok tks... looking forward to finding this out because my fiance is in love with Saratoga Springs... but we want the dining plan so we can go to really nice restaurants on our honeymoon..and this would be a really neat surprise!

If all else fails, you could book Saratoga throuh CRO and add the dining plan.

Best Wishes for a great trip!

Here's the math.

It is costing us $2170.78 for our disney honeymoon trip through AAA (airfare not included in this price and this is with the AAA discount)

To rent a studio from a DVC member, most sell them on here anywhere from $9 to $11 per point… $10 is about the average right?

To stay 7 nights ($10 per point) + dining plan ($70 per day) + tickets (6 day park hopper: $444)

Saratoga Springs: $2054 (save $116.78)
Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge: $2164 (save $6.78)
Old Key West: $1914 (save $256.78)

I REALLY hope someone can help me out and find out if renting from a DVC member will be able to get the dining plan because this would be make it an incredible honeymoon for us!!!! (plus we've been thinking about DVC eventually anyways, so this would be a great way for us to experience it first)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter