Now convinced Waldorf is absolute best point experience at Disney

mickeysimba

Mouseketeer
I am so excited for our stay at Christmas. I have long been a SPG Swan fan, but looking at these pictures of the cupcake weekend and summer series at the Waldorf in this article makes me think this is the best deal around.

Who has been and how would you compare the Waldorf with the Four Seasons?

https://luxerecess.com/b-resort-orlando/

While the Waldorf is nice it cannot compete with Four Seasons and really does not try to. Rates at the Four Seasons on the low side start at $450, I frequently get rooms for $160 at Waldorf and suites for $225. We are Hilton Diamond and frequent the Bonnet Creek hotels and they are fine for the price but Four Seasons is another type of experience more on point with true luxury properties. My one huge complaint about Waldorf is that the valet is the slowest service I have ever experienced, when the hotel is busy we have had our parking comp'd more than once due waiting over 30 minutes for our car.

i'm diamond and staying on points at the Waldorf in October. I upgraded to the Two Queens suite for me, wife, and two daughters, but I'm hoping they give us a suite with a connected king as an upgrade. it's a low volume week and I've heard diamonds frequently get upgrades there. I also have a room on points for my mother-in-law. She will likely get upgraded, because she's in a standard room. I will report back when I return.

i'm diamond and staying on points at the Waldorf in October. I upgraded to the Two Queens suite for me, wife, and two daughters, but I'm hoping they give us a suite with a connected king as an upgrade. it's a low volume week and I've heard diamonds frequently get upgrades there. I also have a room on points for my mother-in-law. She will likely get upgraded, because she's in a standard room. I will report back when I return.

I'm checking in today as a diamond and got upgraded to a deluxe suite- my parents checked in today (they're diamond too) and they got upgraded as well- can't complain about a 2/2 complementary suite upgrade

I am so excited for our stay at Christmas. I have long been a SPG Swan fan, but looking at these pictures of the cupcake weekend and summer series at the Waldorf in this article makes me think this is the best deal around.

Waldorf would be cheaper. Really LOVED the four seasons though. Both are virtuoso.
I would say if you could afford it get a big suite at waldorf or a nice room at four seasons.

There is no comparison. the Four Seasons is head and shoulders above the Waldorf, as nice as it is.

I must say has anyone been to the Ritz Carlton ? . I must say though if 450 a night is too much then go to the Waldorf. I loved the Four Seasons but the location is a bit out and the park service is okay (ie buses to the park) . But the staff a very good. As is seeing the fireworks from Capa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter