NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, got a 4:30PM ADR for 5 people for Via Napoli on 11/28 for the 8:15PM show. DD11 is a picky eater AND adult price, so she'll have plenty of choices at Via Napoli! I needed to find a place that everyone would like the appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Looks like lots of choices here.

I was playing around with the reservations to look at stuff. Looks like 3:30-5:30PM is loaded for most restaurants, but for a party of 5 all of those (but the 3:30PM) are for the 8:15PM show. If you had a party of 2, a 4PM time would get you the 6:45PM show.

I'm glad that's over with! Been waiting a month to make this reservation! :cool1:

Good luck everyone!

Thank you all soooo much for the heads up about reservations being available. I was able to get Biergarten on 12/15 for 4:15!

If you're looking for a specific show time check your reservation carefully. I just booked for 3:30 dinner so I could get the 6:45 show time and the reservation listed the 8:15 show on it instead. I had to cancel and rebook and the new reservation had the 6:45 show time. Don't assume, check carefully.

And, when I scrolled down after booking a better time, it turns out it didn't cancel my first reservation...so for now I have two. I will check back and release the first one later...

I just have to say that I'm glad I can share how happy I am about this here since my office staff are already tired of hearing about wdw and my dh, while thrilled that I'm taking care of all this and will be wowed by all I have planned, doesn't get all of this planning so far in advance. When I told him what That I got this booked, his response was, "why do you have to do this so early", even though I've repeatedly explained it. Thank you for listening!

I'm excited just got our CP package booked for 12/14 at Biergarten our second choice with the 8:15 show. I'm going to keep looking for our first choice which was Teppan Edo, hopefully it opens up soon. This was our last reservation that needed to be booked for our December trip. Good Luck everyone with getting your CP package booked.

Someone posted on the Disney Restaurant board that they called about trying to modify a CP reservation they grabbed this morning and the CM told them that it was a glitch and that Disney would not honor these reservations. If that happens, I'm going to be very angry considering I changed 2 other existing reservations around to accommodate this one!

Can't find any availability on any day. Maybe it was a glitch? From last year, they DO honour these advanced ressies.

Someone posted on the Disney Restaurant board that they called about trying to modify a CP reservation they grabbed this morning and the CM told them that it was a glitch and that Disney would not honor these reservations. If that happens, I'm going to be very angry considering I changed 2 other existing reservations around to accommodate this one!
Got the same response, just called and they said it was a glitch and CP packages are not out yet.

Are people still seeing availability? I just see, unable to check'.

I was able to get Coral Reef at 3:40 on Christmas Eve for 5 and it has the 8:15 show for us!

I did get Via Napoli on Dec. 24th for 4 people at 4:00pm - for the 6:45pm Candlelight Processional. When I first clicked into it I noticed it said the 8:15 show, so I clicked out and re-did it and then it showed for the correct time at 6:45pm. I have a bad feeling these are all going to be cancelled on us as some are reporting. Will cross my fingers that we get to keep these!!

I called and the person I spoke to put me on hold then came back and said she had talked to a supervisor who said Disney would honor the reservation since it was their error and make sure I have the confirmation #. I kept my 7:30 adr though, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter