NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining in for the waiting party!

Has anyone said if the announcement usually comes out the day before and reservations open at 6 am or if the announcement comes out at 6 am and reservations open at 6 am?

Joining in for the waiting party!

Has anyone said if the announcement usually comes out the day before and reservations open at 6 am or if the announcement comes out at 6 am and reservations open at 6 am?
Last year it came out a few days in advance. If I recall, they announced a partial list of narrators around July 1, and announced the date reservations would open at the same time.

I have just managed to book Xmas Eve candlelight processional package on WdW reservations online. Plenty of times and restaurants still available.
Thank you for posting! I saw this and went on and booked Chefs de France package for 12/4! Yay!! SO excited to have this one nailed down now.

I couldn't get anything for coral reef after 4 or anything at garden grill at all so I book a 350 at coral reef for a party of 8 on Christmas Eve for the 815 show. I called disney dining twice, the first girl was not helpful,just saying the packages were not released yet since the narrators have not been announced. The second guy at least tried and said if u can do it on line and get a reservation number go for it! I figured I could change to a later time if one becomes available. Thank you so much pinkgodess76!

Clearly everything is not loaded yet, as I could find no availability for Garden Grill (our first choice) or Teppan Edo. Also, there were no lunch times any of the days I checked. BUT I do have a ressie at Coral Reef on my preferred day, so I'll take that for now and keep stalking!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

I called and they said they were not booking for the Candelight Processional then tried to make reservations online through the website, not MDE. I couldn't find anything or anywhere to book for the CP. Help! Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Is there a secret that I don't know?

Couldn't get a lunch reservation but took a Via Napoli dinner for the 8:15 show on the first night, November 27! I know my picky 6 year old will find something to eat there!

If you're looking for a specific show time check your reservation carefully. I just booked for 3:30 dinner so I could get the 6:45 show time and the reservation listed the 8:15 show on it instead. I had to cancel and rebook and the new reservation had the 6:45 show time. Don't assume, check carefully.

I was looking for a lunch on Dec 20th and nothing was available, but I changed my diner reservation that day to a lunch and grabbed a CP dinner at Tutto Italia - I figured better to change it and get the sure thing.

8:15 show on Dec 20th is a go!

Thanks so much for posting this! I managed to get 4 different days booked (we are there for 24 nights) in the hope that I will cancel the ones I don't want after the speakers are announced :)

Couldn't find any availability at Teppen Edo or Garden Grill, but booked Marrakesh at 4:15. Includes tickets to the 8:15 show-- which is what we wanted, but would rather have the later dinner. At least we got one we are happy with and can keep checking for something better.

MAKE SURE that you are in fact booking the Candlelight Processional Package and not just a regular ADR for a particular day at the restaurant of our choice! Last year some booked regular ADR's who did not know there was a special booking category of the CP package. It was my understanding that last year,a regular ADR at a particular restaurant could not be converted to the package. Seems EARLY based upon last year ability to book was around July7-8th? :confused3GOOD LUCK and ENJOY!:cheer2: Was a HIGHLIGHT of our trip last December!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter