• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November MK EMH Night

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
So the schedule is now posted for our entire trip in mid-November, but MK appears to be missing an EMH night while we are there? MK EMH is on Wednesday 11/9, but there is not another one until Saturday 11/19? Will one possibly be added before our trip, or are we just stuck in the middle of scheduling when they change the EMH nights to Saturdays?

We pull in that Wednesday night, so if another EMH night will not be added we may have to change our plane tickets to an earlier arrival so we can enjoy it.

So the schedule is now posted for our entire trip in mid-November, but MK appears to be missing an EMH night while we are there? MK EMH is on Wednesday 11/9, but there is not another one until Saturday 11/19? Will one possibly be added before our trip, or are we just stuck in the middle of scheduling when they change the EMH nights to Saturdays?

We pull in that Wednesday night, so if another EMH night will not be added we may have to change our plane tickets to an earlier arrival so we can enjoy it.
Where are you seeing these hours? I am waiting for all of November but only see thru the 18th on Disney's website.

You can find the hours using the WDW travel agent calendar.

There aren't pm hours as most nights have MVMCP scheduled. Maybe they could have planned the schedule better for some EMH pm hours at MK, but maybe they need the time for ride maintenance or something so MVMCP took up all the available late hours.

Where are you seeing these hours? I am waiting for all of November but only see thru the 18th on Disney's website.

Someone else posted the Travel Agents calendar a week ago, showing the next MK EMH night on Saturday the 19th. I'll see if I can find the thread for you.

There probably won't be any others, because of the parties. It's usually Wednesdays and maybe Saturdays in November.

Seems like I saw another thread about Nov hours and i *think* it was a CM who said it was just an unfortunate switch from Weds to Sat EMHs (Unfortunate because instead of squeezing 2 closer to make the change, you get a 10 day span with no EMH) hope it changes again in you favor before Nov rolls around!

Looks like they're alternating MK pm emh's all month between Wed and Sat where it's on Wednesday of one week and Saturday of the next, then back to Wed, back to Sat, etc...

EDIT: Except the last two weeks, I guess, where it goes back to Wednesday night both weeks.

Seems like I saw another thread about Nov hours and i *think* it was a CM who said it was just an unfortunate switch from Weds to Sat EMHs (Unfortunate because instead of squeezing 2 closer to make the change, you get a 10 day span with no EMH) hope it changes again in you favor before Nov rolls around!

I just looked and there is no MVMCP that Wednesday night (16th), so HOPEFULLY they will plug another EMH night in there in the future!

This will be like our 8th consecutive year of traveling in late-Oct/early November, and this would be the first time we didn't have a MK EMH night.........so I'm hoping they add one!

This will be like our 8th consecutive year of traveling in late-Oct/early November, and this would be the first time we didn't have a MK EMH night.........so I'm hoping they add one!
I hope so for you too. Fall travelers already do a lot of juggling to work around party dates, it's awfully helpful to at least have an EMH to get your total hours in MK at some point.
ETA: for your particular week, be sure to note that MK closes early on Nov 17th (4:30) for a special cast member appreciation event, so I really do hope they either extend regular hours or add EMH for that Wednesday. If they do either, though, prepare for big crowds because everyone will be looking to get in those evening MK hours in!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter