November/December 2016 discount code watch

We are traveling Nov 8-13 and staying at POR. I'm really hoping for a discount...but all the resorts seem really full during that week. We always go in August, and We typically get some type of discount. I'm not sure if it will happen for us.

Reading his thread really makes my day though...there are some funny people posting in this group. :stitch2:

We are traveling Nov 8-13 and staying at POR. I'm really hoping for a discount...but all the resorts seem really full during that week. We always go in August, and We typically get some type of discount. I'm not sure if it will happen for us.

Reading his thread really makes my day though...there are some funny people posting in this group. :stitch2:
I'm so excited to finally get to pay rack rate, having never done it before!!!

I called yesterday to add on a day to our vacation and asked about upcoming discounts. The CM very nicely told me that she had no idea of anything coming up...but feel free to keep checking the website... :/

I am getting nervous! A lot of the rooms are already sold out for November - do you think they will release more if a RO discount is released?

Look at this list, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think, my itinerary's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who planned everything?

Look at this plan, I'm a big fan,
How many wonders can one trip entail?
Lookin' at my plan you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got Fastpass and meal res aplenty
I've got plane tix and luggage galore
You want Magical Express reservations? I got twenty (well, two) but who cares?
No big deal, I want moooooooooore...

I wanna be, in a moderate
I wanna see, wanna see that hot tub...
Rollin' around in that...
Whad'ya call 'em? Oh, king beds!

Callin' every day you don't get too far
CM's are sick of Koz and PolyRob...
Soon I think they'll just start saying...
No discounts for youuuuuu...

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be part of that world?

What would I pay, if I could stay
Outta a Value?
What would I give, if I could live
At POFQ?

But the CMs, they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their callers
Bright young DISers, sick o' waitin'
Ready to saaaaaaaaaave

And I'm ready to know what the marketing execs know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
Where's my RO discount and why does it
What's the word? TAKESOFREAKINGLONG? (hee)

When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love
Love to pay less for my Walt Disney World rooooom?
Out and about...
At POFQ...
With my RO discounnnnnt...

*sigh*

Princesca,

That is amazing! And so true to my life. I am also waiting in hopes of getting POFQ. I gotta get out of Pop Century during Pop Warner week.

Princesca,

That is amazing! And so true to my life. I am also waiting in hopes of getting POFQ. I gotta get out of Pop Century during Pop Warner week.

I hear that. I will stay at a Value if I have to, but I prefer the Moderates so much more. I am hoping for some pixie dust. Keep watching the thread... I am sure Koz and PRob (and some of the other fantastic members who are also checking) will let us know if they hear anything, that is if the CMs don't take out a hit on them first for calling too much.

oh my gosh, Princesca, you just completely made my day!!! That was great! Now, I'll be humming that tune all day :rolleyes1

From Disney,

Thank you for inquiring about upcoming promotions for November. We regret to inform you due to the overwhelming demand at our fine resorts that we will not be able to offer discounts to suckers like you that booked at regular price. Please stop calling and emailing and taking up precious time from our Cast Members. If you like upon arrival at our resort we can also kick you in the nuts for good measure. We look forward to your upcoming visit and look forward to emptying your bank account. Have a Magical Day and save your money accordingly.

Your Disney Team

I am getting nervous! A lot of the rooms are already sold out for November - do you think they will release more if a RO discount is released?
I'd think there is no possible way so many rooms are "sold out" in Nov/Dec. I bet you'll see many more open when the discount comes out. I do think that some resorts (for example, POR) are more full than others and may not be discounted or have less availability.

From Disney,

Thank you for inquiring about upcoming promotions for November. We regret to inform you due to the overwhelming demand at our fine resorts that we will not be able to offer discounts to suckers like you that booked at regular price. Please stop calling and emailing and taking up precious time from our Cast Members. If you like upon arrival at our resort we can also kick you in the nuts for good measure. We look forward to your upcoming visit and look forward to emptying your bank account. Have a Magical Day and save your money accordingly.

Your Disney Team

:rotfl2:

I hear that. I will stay at a Value if I have to, but I prefer the Moderates so much more. I am hoping for some pixie dust. Keep watching the thread... I am sure Koz and PRob (and some of the other fantastic members who are also checking) will let us know if they hear anything, that is if the CMs don't take out a hit on them first for calling too much.

I've stayed at Values a few times when staying with family or taking advantage of a cast member discount. That was enough for me to decide that moderates were my preferred minimum for accommodations. I booked Pop so that I could get access to my dining reservations at 180+10 for a minimum hold deposit. I'm sure I'll switch to a moderate, discount or no, but I'm holding out hope for a RO discount.

Regardless, baby's first birthday at Disney. We are going, no matter the hotel. It isn't like she will remember anyways!

I apologize in advance ... I'm new to this thread and I haven't had time to read back through all the posts so maybe someone could give me a quick update.

What that heck is going on with Nov? We were supposed to leave today for 5 days at Disney but we had to cancel. There's some family drama with my in-laws so we can't be out of town this weekend. I should be checking in at POFQ right now. :worried:

We have a cruise booked for Nov but DH isn't convinced so I checked prices for WDW thinking we would just go there the week before T-giving instead. We've been to Disney twice in the fall and had FD the week before T-giving last year but I can't find any discounts. Why are there absolutely no discounts past Nov 5th? I could have sworn the FD offer came out earlier this year but maybe I'm crazy. Am I missing something? Is it too early for Fall discounts? Dang it! I need me some Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter