November/December 2016 discount code watch

I got all excited because I broke down the other day and signed up for all this stuff to get my name on as many lists as possible in the hopes of a pin code, and then I got an email about a special offer, but it was just the current promo running through 11/5. Wah. :crazy2:

nothing
play
pronoun noth·ing \ˈnə-thiŋ\
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words
Simple Definition of nothing
  • : not anything : not a thing

• : someone or something that has no interest, value, or importance

I called for some other questions today and thought I'd make a futile attempt to get more specific information. "I'd say mid to late August is when we'd see December discounts come out".
Like I said....futile. Incapable of producing any useful result.

I got a discount code to upgrade from Coronado Springs to AKL for only 44 more a night! Just got done transferring my reservations over, I'm super excited to stay at AKL!

That is awesome. I wish I could get an offer like that. Had my reservation since February and still nothing for me

I called for some other questions today and thought I'd make a futile attempt to get more specific information. "I'd say mid to late August is when we'd see December discounts come out".
Like I said....futile. Incapable of producing any useful result.

That's the time frame my ta gave me for our Nov dates for a room only offer. She's also not seeing package promo prices.helping because of.the increase in ticket prices. She keeps checking things for me though.

I just called to add a day so new dates are 11/16-11/22. Asked about upcoming RO discounts, but the CM told me that I'd most likely be unable to get a discount on those dates since it's so close to Thanksgiving.

I really thought we may hear something today... :(
Is there any rhyme or reason to when they release codes? I know someone mentioned 7am (unless it's not...) but do promotions typically come out on a certain day or maybe more likely to be a Mon or Fri than a random Wednesday?
I'm probably looking for too much reasoning in something that doesn't have any reason, huh??

I really thought we may hear something today... :(
Is there any rhyme or reason to when they release codes? I know someone mentioned 7am (unless it's not...) but do promotions typically come out on a certain day or maybe more likely to be a Mon or Fri than a random Wednesday?
I'm probably looking for too much reasoning in something that doesn't have any reason, huh??

From what I've seen, they normally release the codes at some point during the course of the week.

From what I've seen, they normally release the codes at some point during the course of the week.

Wasn't Free Dining released on a Tuesday? Last year the discounts until the end of the year were released 7/20 and that's Wednesday, so, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday?

I remember the "Stay in the Middle of Magic" RO also came out on a Tuesday with free dining. Once can dream for tomorrow :)

I'm joining your group of patiently waiting for a RO discount! I'm currently booked at the a Boardwalk 1br villa the week after Thanksgiving on a 30% off discount (email with PIN code), but I really wanted the Beach Club. It was unavailable for the promotion during my needed timeframe when I booked. I'm interested to see if there will be a discount that makes it possible/worth it to change over to BCV from BWV.

For the PIN code discount, the BWV are 30% off, but the BCV are only 25% off. Regular BW rooms are 30% off and regular BC rooms are only 20% off.

If anyone is interested to see what the PIN code offered in detail, I'm pasting it below. Sorry for the bad formatting. The first % for each resort is for 8/26-10/1 and the 2nd % is for 10/2-11/2 & 11/26-12/23 timeframe.

Resort Category Resort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas Save up to 30%
8/26 – 10/1 10/2 – 11/22 and 11/26 – 12/23
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas 30% 30%
Disney’s Old Key West Resort 30% 30%
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 30% 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House 20% 25%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village 20% 25%
Disney’s Beach Club Villas 20% 25%
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only 20% 25%
The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge 20% 25%

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts Save up to 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard /Pool View 30% 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn 30% 30%
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 30% 30%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 30% 30%
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort 30% 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — Savanna View/Club Level 20% 20%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort 20% 20%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort 20% 20%
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort 20% 20%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts Save up to 20%
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort 25% 20%
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort 25% 20%
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort 25% 20%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter 20% 20%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside 20% 20%

Select Disney Value Resorts Save up to 15%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort 20% 15%
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort 20% 15%
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort 20% 15%
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites Only 20% 15%
Disney’s Pop Century Resort 20% 15%
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort 20% 0%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter