• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November/December 2016 discount code watch

Does anyone know, historically, when rates for the latter part of November and beyond are released? We are a Nov 6 arrival and I'm allergic to pins/uoc.

Joining in the wait for a room only discount for early December. Looks like possibly a release in July based on historical discounts.?.

Last edited:

Does anyone know, historically, when rates for the latter part of November and beyond are released? We are a Nov 6 arrival and I'm allergic to pins/uoc.

Mid to Late July to Early August, according to mousesavers.

Hoping to get any discount at all for 10/30 to 11/7. I have been booked since Feb and have not been able to get anything at all for my stay.

worried free dining has boosted crowds 11/28-12/2. Almost no adr's avail for 2nd tier restaurants like coral reef

Kevin, if you haven't done so already use the TouringPlans app. There's no charge for the service and they haven't been shut down like all of the other sites monitoring WDW reservations. The distinction with TP is that they forward you directly to the WDW Dining site.

I wasn't able to get BOG halfway through our November trip, where dinner was served in a very narrow window. 3 days ago, 6PM just popped up and by the time I was directed to the WDW site it was still available. Set your alerts and wait for the magic to happen.

worried free dining has boosted crowds 11/28-12/2. Almost no adr's avail for 2nd tier restaurants like coral reef
I'm thinking maybe Disney will release more Epcot Restaurants when the Processional packages are released. coral Reef DINNER has been my MOST difficult ADR. And I have CRT and BOG preparks and H&V F!! My sister had no problems even with 'Ohana. It's odd.

I'm thinking maybe Disney will release more Epcot Restaurants when the Processional packages are released. coral Reef DINNER has been my MOST difficult ADR. And I have CRT and BOG preparks and H&V F!! My sister had no problems even with 'Ohana. It's odd.

I think you are right about the Processional being the reason there is such limited availability for Epcot. I believe I remember people having the same problem last year.

I think you are right about the Processional being the reason there is such limited availability for Epcot. I believe I remember people having the same problem last year.
It's odd, the only Epcot dinner I've been able to get is Chefs de France, and there was TONS of availability. Not sure why they weren't affected.

It's odd, the only Epcot dinner I've been able to get is Chefs de France, and there was TONS of availability. Not sure why they weren't affected.

I was able to get a Garden Grill so I'm surprised to hear others are having issues but it is later in my trip so maybe that helped.

I remember last year people going at the end of November and in December were complaining about the lack of availability in Epcot. It turned out all of the restaurants they were considering for the CP package were holding back times until the CP package was finalized. :)

I remember last year people going at the end of November and in December were complaining about the lack of availability in Epcot. It turned out all of the restaurants they were considering for the CP package were holding back times until the CP package was finalized. :)
I was one of those people and for the life of me, cannot remember when they actually released the openings. I remember it was several weeks of checking, but even once released, some restaurants were still tight with slots. This year I am waiting for Coral Reef, which apparently has not ONE opening the entire 8 days were are there. Very frustrating.

Any chance at all for a room discount starting the friday after thanksgiving? Although, wdw website show no availability for a huge chunk of resorts....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter