NOVEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOG lunch 11/22 at 12:25 for 5 people. PM to coordinate.

Successfully Transferred! :cool1:

Last edited:
Canceling a 5:55pm dinner for 2 at Be Our Guest on Saturday 11/12. Will cancel tomorrow morning if no one contacts me.

Thanks to fellow DIS member HaileeB I found a better BOG lunch for me and the family

Cancelling Friday 11/25 at 12:50pm - BOG lunch for 5 people!!
PM me if you'd like to coordinate

**GONE** Unsuccessfully :(

Last edited:
I have a CRT Breakfast for 4 at 10am on Nov 28th. If you are interested please pm me. I was able to pick up a lunch. :-)

11:20 Be our guest 11/24/16 for 4. PM to coordinate- if I don't hear from anyone by Sunday I will release it.

EDIT: Gone! Successful transfer!

Last edited:
I have a 8:15am (Breakfast) reservation for 4 at CRT for Wed Nov 16th. Please let me know if you want and I will coordinate!

I am canceling an ADR for 4 at BOG for Tuesday 11/15 at 6:40. This is a MVMCP night, but I did confirm with Disney that you can go to the restaurant for your reservation without party tix but then must leave after. I will wait through tonight to coordinate. Please PM me.

UPDATE - I'm holding on to this until I know for sure, and I have someone pending the transfer if I drop it.

Last edited:
Mama Melrose 11/26 3:45pm for 4 - cancelling in 24 hours if no one contacts- please PM me

I need to cancel these by tonight.
11/23 Brunch 1900 Park Fare for 11 at 12:50pm
11/28 8:30 am Akershus Candlelit Processional - 8:15pm show for 3
11/28 Trattoria al Forno Candlelight Breakfast (6:45PM Show) - 910am for 3
I am cancelling these by 10am today 11/13

Last edited:
Just Cancelled...had to in order to confirm new dining.
Crystal Palace 11/23 for 5 people, 7:20pm
1900 Park Fare 11/25 for 6 people, 8:15pm
GO GET EM'!

I have a BOG dinner for 11/16 at 6:40 for 4 people I need to cancel. Pm me to coordinate!

GONE- successful transfer :)

Last edited:
cancelling 2 reservations:

Tusker House 11/24 at 8:40am for 5 people
Garden Grill 11/28 at 8:10 for 5 people

Hate to do it but family is making me let go of a lot of our repeats from last year.
At least they are being adventurous.

Last edited:
We are canceling Crystal Palace for 2 at 8:40 AM, and Skipper Canteen for 4 at 1:45 PM, both on Friday, 11/18.
Willing to try and coordinate but please be patient as I have never done this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter