November 5, 2014 Wonder cruise from Miami.

Do we just post our info here for the fish extender list?
Room 6644. My husband Fred and I (Carol). I've started gathering surprises for everyone on this trip.

Thanks Carol! I've added you to the list. 4 more months until we're cruising! woohooo!!! :sail:

Does anyone know if DCL will be putting up the Christmas decorations during our cruise? I would love to see them!

Hi All,

We'll be joining you November 5. It's myself, husband and our two kids, 10 and 8. This will be our third Disney cruise but the first on the Wonder and the first from Miami. I did a PM to the FE organizer as I don't Facebook so can't check out the list there.

Excited to be joining all of you!

Just confirmed Amy and my reservation on deck 6. Trying an inside cabin this time.

This will be our 6th cruise, 1 on the Dream, 2 on the Magic and this makes 3 on the Wonder though 2 of those were a B2B I'm not sure if that counts :rolleyes:

Jim

pixiejen said:
Does anyone know if DCL will be putting up the Christmas decorations during our cruise? I would love to see them!

I think I read somewhere that the Christmas decorations are not going up until the cruise after ours. :( I love when the ships are all decorated for the holidays.

I think I read somewhere that the Christmas decorations are not going up until the cruise after ours. :( I love when the ships are all decorated for the holidays.

We read that also that they are supposed to start on the cruise after ours. We were hoping that might mean they will be actually decorating on our cruise to be ready for that next one. I hope anyway! It would be awesome to see Christmas decorations on the ship!! :-)

We read that also that they are supposed to start on the cruise after ours. We were hoping that might mean they will be actually decorating on our cruise to be ready for that next one. I hope anyway! It would be awesome to see Christmas decorations on the ship!! :-)

You probably won't see them decorating. We sailed on the Dream last November 3rd, and I was surprised to see the Christmas decorations up. One CM in the ship lobby when we boarded told me they flipped the entire ship in the couple hours between guests unloading and loading back on again in Port Canaveral. Crazy that they got that much done. And the ship looked perfect! Guess they wanted to keep that Disney magic like they do in the parks when they decorate at night.

Even if we don't get to see them decorating it would be amazing to see the decorations up!

So does anyone have any excursions planned for this cruise? We're considering snorkeling on CC, but I haven't reserved it yet. Definitely doing the CC 5k and enjoying some time relaxing on the beach afterwards. For Key West I think we're just going to walk around and do our own sightseeing.

So does anyone have any excursions planned for this cruise? We're considering snorkeling on CC, but I haven't reserved it yet. Definitely doing the CC 5k and enjoying some time relaxing on the beach afterwards. For Key West I think we're just going to walk around and do our own sightseeing.

We are celebrating birthdays and college graduation so no excursions this time. Just relaxing and celebrating!! Key West day is my sisters birthday too. We will probably wander Duval St. And hopefully see some of the sunset celebration in Mallory Square. :cool1:

This will be the 3rd time we've been to Key West on Disney and the first time we've gotten more then 4 hours.

First time we took the "Trolley" tour. Actuall more like a small train. An underpowered small train. Died on on of the hills. Lost and hour because of it. Don't recommend.

THe second was a walking tour. It was ok. The only building you go in is the Shipwreak Museum. Not the best if you have small kids (we don't).

This time we are going to try and wing it on our own going to the Butterfly Conservatory, the Little White House and Hemmingway's House. Oh, and the giant cookie place. They are a must stop as is the Southern Most Point for the required photo op.

Jim

We would like to participate in FE plz~
We're a party of 4ppl.
2 mommies Soo & Tracy with 2 girls DD 7yrs Vera DD 7yrs Antonina :)

Thanks for adding us on!:banana:
Do we know how many cabins are participating in the FE so far?:hippie:
Wanted to get an idea :sad2: of how many we need to prepare :D :stir:

Btw, Vera and I have done the Dream cruise last Dec and it was awesome!
Hope Wonder will be as awesome and fun!!!:cool2:

Thanks for adding us on!:banana:
Do we know how many cabins are participating in the FE so far?:hippie:
Wanted to get an idea :sad2: of how many we need to prepare :D :stir:

Btw, Vera and I have done the Dream cruise last Dec and it was awesome!
Hope Wonder will be as awesome and fun!!!:cool2:

I just emailed you the list.

If anyone else wants to join the FE, there's still time! :cool1:

Are there still spots left for the fish extender list? This is my husband and I's first DC!!! Our daughter who is almost 3 is so excited!!

I'm so excited for this cruise! I have no idea what I'm in for, but we can't wait. I requested to join the FB group as well just now :)

Hi I'm going on my first cruise on Nov 5th (leaving the husband home and taking grandma!) We didn't book til very recently and I had no idea what a FE was til about an hour ago... are we too late to sign up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter