November 5, 2014 Wonder cruise from Miami.

Just off the Wonder and booked this one while onboard. Our first cruise without the kids....that's right, no kids!!!! If anyone has questions about flying into FLL, getting to Miami, cruising out of Miami on the Wonder, etc....I'll try to help as this is exactly what we did on 2/21/2014.

Count us in as well! :cool1: Just signed up for this cruise. We were going to wait and sail Nov 2015, but we couldn't wait. We were on the Dream last year, and now looking forward to the Wonder this year. WOOHOO!!! 234 days to go!

Hi Everyone! Just Checking in. I am glad to see our little FE group is growing!! Has anyone started on theirs yet? Only 224 days :cool1::cool1:

I'd be happy to start compiling a FE list if no one else has started one yet. I'll need stateroom numbers, number of people in each room, adults/kids, allergies, etc. Whatever info you want to give. If you don't want to post it here, just message me. Happy planning!!:cheer2:

Hi - We are sailing on the Wonder on November 5th. Are there any Fish Extender lists started? Also is there a Facebook group for this cruise? Thanks! :)

I'd be happy to start compiling a FE list if no one else has started one yet. I'll need stateroom numbers, number of people in each room, adults/kids, allergies, etc. Whatever info you want to give. If you don't want to post it here, just message me. Happy planning!!:cheer2:
Yes, I would love to join. We are in stateroom 7512 and there are 2 adults and 2 boys (ages 10 and 14). Any other info you would like? Will you do the lists here or on Facebook?Thanks!

Karen

Yes, I would love to join. We are in stateroom 7512 and there are 2 adults and 2 boys (ages 10 and 14). Any other info you would like? Will you do the lists here or on Facebook?Thanks!

Karen

Sounds good. I was going to type it in a spreadsheet that everyone can download if that's ok with the group? I haven't heard of any facebook page yet, but I think that would be a great idea. We had one for my last cruise, and I still keep in touch with some people from it.

Anyone else out there going to be joining the fun for this cruise?! Only 158 more days till we are on the Wonder!!! :cool1: :yay: :tinker:

my son and I will be on this cruise, so excited and I sent a request to join the FB group as well

Who do we contact to get in the fish extender gifting group.
So excited for this cruise. It will get us to gold. Can't wait.

I posted on FB, but I also wanted to post here that we are jumping ship to the October 22nd sailing. It works better for us in a lot of ways, so we decided to make the change.

I know you will all have a wonderful time on this sailing, it's Disney so how can you not!!

Have Fun!!!!

Just send me your stateroom number, # of people traveling with you, ages and names of any kids in your group, and I'll add you to the list. Welcome to the group!

I posted on FB, but I also wanted to post here that we are jumping ship to the October 22nd sailing. It works better for us in a lot of ways, so we decided to make the change.

I know you will all have a wonderful time on this sailing, it's Disney so how can you not!!

Have Fun!!!!

Sorry to see you go Amanda, but I hope you have an awesome time! Congrats on a sooner cruise!

Do we just post our info here for the fish extender list?
Room 6644. My husband Fred and I (Carol). I've started gathering surprises for everyone on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter