• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 30, 2014 Magic Western Caribbean 7-Night

I would be interested in doing/ learning more about the cabin crawl.

Mindy 7116/5b

I would be interested in doing/ learning more about the cabin crawl.

Mindy 7116/5b

Cabin Crawl -

If you are willing to let others gawk at your cabin. Or you just want to gawk...

3:00 - 12/01 - 1st Sea Day - Meet at elevators outside Keys Lounge, deck 3 forward

I will have a printed list of cabin #s, and suggested order. We'll meet at one location, and head out from there. The crawl should take an hour max. Those who have volunteered to show their cabin either need to be at head of the pack, so they can unlock their cabin, or have someone who can be at the cabin. Some have volunteered to have snacks available at their cabin, but that is entirely optional.

Hello :)

Does anyone know the dining rotation for this cruise? And what time formal/semi formal etc nights land on?

I asked in another post but had some conflicting answers :)

Thanks!

Hello :)

Does anyone know the dining rotation for this cruise? And what time formal/semi formal etc nights land on?

I asked in another post but had some conflicting answers :)

Thanks!

I can tell you that Shoreside indicated to me that Formal night is first sea day and semi formal night is second sea day, if that helps you.

If you are willing to let others gawk at your cabin. Or you just want to gawk...

3:00 pm, Dec 1, 1st Sea Day - Elevators outside Keys Lounge, deck 3 forward.
I will have a printed list of cabin #s, and suggested order. We'll meet at one location, and head out from there. The crawl should take an hour max. Those who have volunteered to show their cabin either need to be at head of the pack, so they can unlock their cabin, or have someone who can be at the cabin. Some have volunteered to have snacks available at their cabin, but that is entirely optional.

We do need an approximate headcount for those who plan to have snacks.

And if you are planning on showing your cabin, I need to know # and category, so we don't have many of one category.

I have never cruised before on Disney. We are part of the FE group, but I am not sure where to get the updated list of who is in our group. Could someone please direct me on where to find that? Thanks!!

Hi all! We just booked this cruise and are so excited to be on the Magic again. This will be our 3rd DCL cruise. Our last one was the Magic Christmas Cruise 2012 out of Galveston.
Can we please be added to an FE list? not room assignment as of yet. We booked OGT.
Thanks

Hi all! We just booked this cruise and are so excited to be on the Magic again. This will be our 3rd DCL cruise. Our last one was the Magic Christmas Cruise 2012 out of Galveston.
Can we please be added to an FE list? not room assignment as of yet. We booked OGT.
Thanks

Send me PM with first names, age/gender of kids, cabin # [or TBD], and allergies, etc. Too late to make it onto regular FE list, but I can put you on 'pixie dust' list.

There's only one 'pixie dust' list.

Cabin Crawl -

??? 1st Sea Day - TBD - Shooting for early in afternoon, but depends on podcast schedule [which has not been announced yet.]

Please add us to the cabin crawl....room 2131 10C. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter