• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 30, 2014 Magic Western Caribbean 7-Night

We are getting close! Flat Stanley is our new addition - good thing we have that royal suite our party seems to be growing :rotfl2::rotfl2:
He went with my dh to Canada yesterday on business and dh is not shy - so Flat Stanley actually got to fly the plane - yep pictures of flat stanley in the **** pit were shared in class and he was seated in first class. Who's got it better than Flat Stanley?
Those of you will know its us because well be the ones carrying around Mr. Stanley...though he is NOT welcome during our Couples Choice spa treatment! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

thats so funny i was describing where the pilot sits and it got automatically blocked out. ha i wasnt even thinking it was a bad word! oh well, i think you all know what i meant!

Hi!
I am consumed with DCL wishful thinking/trying to book for a Christmas surprise for the kids . . . hoping to settle things in the next day or so. . .
Can someone please point me to the sign ups for FE/cruise meets/champagne girls?
Thanks so much! Hope to be cruising with y'all soon!
Audrey

Hi everyone !
This is my first post on disboards, to say : we've booked the cruise !
It will be our second disney cruise and me and my husband are overexcited !

I don't know what weather we can expect at that period, do you have an idea ?

WELCOME

Hi!
I am consumed with DCL wishful thinking/trying to book for a Christmas surprise for the kids . . . hoping to settle things in the next day or so. . .
Can someone please point me to the sign ups for FE/cruise meets/champagne girls?
Thanks so much! Hope to be cruising with y'all soon!
Audrey

Check your PM

Hi everyone !
This is my first post on disboards, to say : we've booked the cruise !
It will be our second disney cruise and me and my husband are overexcited !

I don't know what weather we can expect at that period, do you have an idea ?

Weather....
FL could be iffy. Once we're in Carib, warm. Not sweltering hot, just warm.

Hello all- my husband and I just booked this cruise. Our second time cruising on Disney - we did the Disney Wonder cruise with our three boys back in Feb. 2000. Now, it's us two empty-nesters for this cruise since our sons are in college/working. We live in the burbs of Chicago and our huge Disney fans.

We enjoy meeting people and a cabin crawl sounds like fun!! Our cabin is not assigned yet. We spent last Thanksgiving down at WDW with our entire family and loved the decorations. I can't wait to see the ship all decked out for the holidays. Please add us to any fun activities. Thanks.

Kris

Welcome new people!! Not much longer until we are sailing away. My vacation starts in less than 7 weeks and then soon after that we will be on the Magic!! So excited to know its actually next month!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello all- my husband and I just booked this cruise. Our second time cruising on Disney - we did the Disney Wonder cruise with our three boys back in Feb. 2000. Now, it's us two empty-nesters for this cruise since our sons are in college/working. We live in the burbs of Chicago and our huge Disney fans.

We enjoy meeting people and a cabin crawl sounds like fun!! Our cabin is not assigned yet. We spent last Thanksgiving down at WDW with our entire family and loved the decorations. I can't wait to see the ship all decked out for the holidays. Please add us to any fun activities. Thanks.

Kris

Welcome, Kris. :wave2:

Good morning! Theresa here, and along with my husband, Matt, I will be sailing away on this cruise after eight long glorious days at WDW for Thanksgiving week. This will be our 8th cruise with Disney. We were last on the Magic in May 2013 from Galveston to WDW and back.

Sorta surprised the roll call is so small here.....look forward to building up excitement as we get closer and closer!

Theresa

Good morning! Theresa here, and along with my husband, Matt, I will be sailing away on this cruise after eight long glorious days at WDW for Thanksgiving week. This will be our 8th cruise with Disney. We were last on the Magic in May 2013 from Galveston to WDW and back.

Sorta surprised the roll call is so small here.....look forward to building up excitement as we get closer and closer!

Theresa

Welcome! We have been more active in another forum thats not allowed to be mentioned here. And also, this is a podcast cruise so there is another large group that is probably active too. But somehow we all seem to connect in that we are all going on this cruise!
We were on the Magic in 2011 pre refurbishing. Looking forward to getting back on her!

Amanda

Theresa

Hey Howdy, Theresa.

We are SO excited!:yay::woohoo::cheer2:
Can someone please tell me if there is a FE group or facebook page for this cruise. We really want to be a part of the fish extenders if there is a group.
51 Days and Counting....

Tracy

We are SO excited!:yay::woohoo::cheer2:
Can someone please tell me if there is a FE group or facebook page for this cruise. We really want to be a part of the fish extenders if there is a group.
51 Days and Counting....

Tracy

Welcome! You are an experienced cruiser! No stranger to the Magic I see!
Yes there is a page on that other board, come find us! :):)

We love the Magic, yes. That is our favorite ship. I am sorry to say though, i am not familiar with another board:confused3.... i have only participated in FE's through here. The last one we did was for Panama Canal 2013. Can you private message me a hint? Or can i private message you my email address?:rolleyes1
Thank you for taking the time to message me too. :)

Tracy

We love the Magic, yes. That is our favorite ship. I am sorry to say though, i am not familiar with another board:confused3.... i have only participated in FE's through here. The last one we did was for Panama Canal 2013. Can you private message me a hint? Or can i private message you my email address?:rolleyes1
Thank you for taking the time to message me too. :)

Tracy

I just Pm'd you :)
Amanda

Calling all November 30, 2014 - December 7, 2014 Magic Cruisers! :cheer2:
I hope we get a great group for this cruise! So much to do so let's get started!
Who's with us?

Hi Everyone! This is my first post: my family is so excited to go on the Magic, we have two girls 7 & 9:beach::wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter