November 30, 2014 Magic Western Caribbean 7-Night

We are also on this cruise. Me (Jeff) and my wife (Val) are part of the whole PCC 5.0 group. It will be our 12th DCL cruise and we are looking forward to seeing the Magic again. Our first DCL cruise was on the Magic in 2001, but we haven't been on board her since. :boat:

Even though we are part of the PCC 5.0 group, we do enjoy meeting others as well. I hope that some of you will say hello to those of us you see walking around the ship wearing the DIS credentials.

I'm following this thread, but am more active over on the Official PCC 5.0 thread. Won't be doing the FB thing.

Welcome!!!

We are also on this cruise. Me (Jeff) and my wife (Val) are part of the whole PCC 5.0 group. It will be our 12th DCL cruise and we are looking forward to seeing the Magic again. Our first DCL cruise was on the Magic in 2001, but we haven't been on board her since. :boat: Even though we are part of the PCC 5.0 group, we do enjoy meeting others as well. I hope that some of you will say hello to those of us you see walking around the ship wearing the DIS credentials. I'm following this thread, but am more active over on the Official PCC 5.0 thread. Won't be doing the FB thing.

12 cruises - you must be a DCL expert :-)
This will be our second, our first being on the Magic in Jan of 2011.
We are not PCC but happy to meet others so please say hi! See you in less then 100 days!

Amanda

We are also on this cruise. Me (Jeff) and my wife (Val) are part of the whole PCC 5.0 group. It will be our 12th DCL cruise and we are looking forward to seeing the Magic again. Our first DCL cruise was on the Magic in 2001, but we haven't been on board her since. :boat:

Even though we are part of the PCC 5.0 group, we do enjoy meeting others as well. I hope that some of you will say hello to those of us you see walking around the ship wearing the DIS credentials.

I'm following this thread, but am more active over on the Official PCC 5.0 thread. Won't be doing the FB thing.

Howdy, Jeff.

Cut-off date for FE’s is Oct. 1.
To participate/be included in FE, post or send via message: DISname, first name, age/gender of kids, cabin #, allergies, special event, etc., ,booked thru DU/PCC? [So I know which FE list on which to put you]-

If you think you're on the FE list, but don't see your name -- please let me know. Also, make sure I have your name correct, and your cabin number correct. Esp since there have been some cabin changes by folks taking advantage of various discounts.

Some folks have expressed concern that numbers of those doing FE might be hard for them to manage.

So….I've split the list into ‘group A’ and ‘group B’, separated by a row of red..
The split is entirely optional. Those who want to leave a FE gift for everyone on the list, fine. Those who just want to leave FE gift for those in smaller group, that'll be fine, too.

There are about the same number of kids in each group, and about same number of cabins. Numbers of participants are on the right, in blue. If you have family members who you want to make sure are in same group, let me know.

The link to the list [and other stuff] is in my signature.

Jennifer thanks for all you have done!!! Do I need to sign up to do the cabin crawl? I see you have a link for it but it only has like 4 rooms on it. Idk if we were still doing that or how that was going to work out.

Waiting to get schedule for PCC/DU before I set a definite time for cabin crawl. Then I'll get serious about having folks sign up for it.

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly but we would love to be included in the FE. Our DIS name is Bakers17. There will be 5 of us traveling, names are Jared (40), Lori (38), Tre' (17), Tucker (15), and Tatum (12). Our Cabin number us 6054, (but may change they put us in a room too small for 5). This is our first Disney cruise. We are super excited!!!

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly but we would love to be included in the FE. Our DIS name is Bakers17. There will be 5 of us traveling, names are Jared (40), Lori (38), Tre' (17), Tucker (15), and Tatum (12). Our Cabin number us 6054, (but may change they put us in a room too small for 5). This is our first Disney cruise. We are super excited!!!

:welcome:
I'll add your names to FE list.

My family would love to be included in the FE. Our DIS name is jbenzon. There will be 4 of us traveling. The names are Matt (33), Jennifer (31), Anna (15), and Isabella (9). Our Cabin number us 2631. No allergies. This is our first Disney cruise. Thank you SO much!!

Welcome to all our new comers also our 1st time cruisers!! I know y'all are excited about this being your 1st cruise we are totally excited as well. This is our 2nd Disney cruise and 5th cruise in total!! :cloud9:

I can't believe we are under 80 days!!
This fall is going to fly by! My ds7 is doing Flat Stanley for his class so guess who is going on the cruise with us???
Flat Stanley - good thing I don't have to pay his fare!

My family would love to be included in the FE. Our DIS name is jbenzon. There will be 4 of us traveling. The names are Matt (33), Jennifer (31), Anna (15), and Isabella (9). Our Cabin number us 2631. No allergies. This is our first Disney cruise. Thank you SO much!!

I'll add your names.

WELCOME

I must be technology challenged because I can not figure out how to open the link for the FE list

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I must be technology challenged because I can not figure out how to open the link for the FE list

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello, I'm new to the forums. My husband, our son, and my parents will all be on this cruise. My DH is 30, I'm 31, and our son is 3.5 years. We live in the Chicago suburbs and my parents live in McLean, VA. My parents and I have been on the Wonder once, 15 years ago - lol. My DH and I sailed Celebrity in the spring. We're excited to be doing a Disney cruise and look forward to our son spending time in the kids club. I'm also part of the Facebook group.

Hello, I'm new to the forums. My husband, our son, and my parents will all be on this cruise. My DH is 30, I'm 31, and our son is 3.5 years. We live in the Chicago suburbs and my parents live in McLean, VA. My parents and I have been on the Wonder once, 15 years ago - lol. My DH and I sailed Celebrity in the spring. We're excited to be doing a Disney cruise and look forward to our son spending time in the kids club. I'm also part of the Facebook group.

:wave2:

We are getting so excited as the days creep closer to the cruise.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring places we have never been to on our humble planet.

Can not wait to meet Flat Stanley either!

Cheers all!

We are getting so excited as the days creep closer to the cruise.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and exploring places we have never been to on our humble planet.

Can not wait to meet Flat Stanley either!

Cheers all!

We are getting close! Flat Stanley is our new addition - good thing we have that royal suite our party seems to be growing :rotfl2::rotfl2:
He went with my dh to Canada yesterday on business and dh is not shy - so Flat Stanley actually got to fly the plane - yep pictures of flat stanley in the **** pit were shared in class and he was seated in first class. Who's got it better than Flat Stanley?
Those of you will know its us because well be the ones carrying around Mr. Stanley...though he is NOT welcome during our Couples Choice spa treatment! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter