November 30, 2014 Magic Western Caribbean 7-Night

I have already signed up on the fb page for the DU/PC list.... so I need to sign here also?

Iva
cabin 7550
FE - yes
Dis name: DONnDAISY
celebrating my birthday- 12/27.... but won't tell what year!

This is my 2nd cruise.... I'm traveling with my daughter, Valerie; son-in-law, Dusten; and 7 yr old granddaughter, Sylvia. They are in cabin next to me....

Praying that there will be GOOD weather to get from Central Illinois on Nov 29...to make it to Orlando.

You're on the FE list.

We just booked our first cruise and are new to all this but we are game for the fish extenders. Looks like I have to post a few times before I can send a PM. Will try that soon.

Welcome aboard.
:welcome:

Hi there! We're taking our first cruise with kids and where better than the Disney Magic! We'd love to be part of the fish extender exchange, here's our info. Please advise if I need to do anything else to participate.

Degenhart Family
Cabin 8032
Mom and Dad 40ish
Michael 6
Peyton (girl) 4

Looking forward to a great vacation. It will. Be here before you know it!

Hi there! We're taking our first cruise with kids and where better than the Disney Magic! We'd love to be part of the fish extender exchange, here's our info. Please advise if I need to do anything else to participate.

Degenhart Family
Cabin 8032
Mom and Dad 40ish
Michael 6
Peyton (girl) 4

Looking forward to a great vacation. It will. Be here before you know it!

I'll add you.

Hello Everyone! We just booked this cruise. We would love to join the FE. Our info is as follows

Jihan Khristine-myself
Scott-husband
Evie-6 year old daughter
Ariana-12 year old daughter
We are in room 8600

We look forward to cruising with you all!

Hello Everyone! We just booked this cruise. We would love to join the FE. Our info is as follows

Jihan Khristine-myself
Scott-husband
Evie-6 year old daughter
Ariana-12 year old daughter
We are in room 8600

We look forward to cruising with you all!

Welcome! I'll add your names.

I have already signed up on the fb page for the DU/PC list.... so I need to sign here also?

Iva
cabin 7550
FE - yes
Dis name: DONnDAISY
celebrating my birthday- 12/27.... but won't tell what year!

This is my 2nd cruise.... I'm traveling with my daughter, Valerie; son-in-law, Dusten; and 7 yr old granddaughter, Sylvia. They are in cabin next to me....

Praying that there will be GOOD weather to get from Central Illinois on Nov 29...to make it to Orlando.

is there a complete list with names - that have ages of children listed? Also, I think my daughter and her family need to be put on this list.... DUSTEN...I think their cabin is 7548....can you check this.... thanks.

is there a complete list with names - that have ages of children listed? Also, I think my daughter and her family need to be put on this list.... DUSTEN...I think their cabin is 7548....can you check this.... thanks.

link to FE is in my signature.

[oh, Valerie, Dusten, & Sylvia, are on list]

:sad2::sad1: I've got a case of the Monday Morning Blues!! With all the rain we are getting here on the coast of SC its kind of depressing. Counting the days until our Magical cruise!!! Want to know what makes it even more exciting?!? My 5 yr old DH has NO idea we are going!!! This is her 4th cruise but 2nd Disney cruise and she loves to cruise!! We wanted it to be a BIG surprise for her this time!! She told me last night that she loves to go on boats (cruises) and going to Build a Bear workshop, then she asked me can we go on a cruise again. I told her we would see and me and her daddy would talk about it lol, only if she knew;) . She is going to be sooooo happy!! Plus she will get to see her bud, Houston!! She made friends with him last year on the Fantasy!!
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good day and will have a great week!! I think I will look at excursions today while at work, that will put me in a better mood. Reading blogs on here gets me in a better mood as well!!
:cool1:;):lmao::wave2::earboy2::earsgirl:

Hello my husband and I have booked this cruise. We have cruised on many other ships but have never taken a Disney Cruise. We are big Disney people and just got back from WDW.

Hi there..

We are doing the same itinerary In April and traveling with a child with special needs

Is there anyone willing to send me the daily navigators from this cruise? (Via email or I can pay for shipping through paypal.)
I have looked online and can't find them. :sad:
My daughter does not do well with "winging it" and having these in advance would really help a lot with her anxiety.

Thank you all for your time

Hi there..

We are doing the same itinerary In April and traveling with a child with special needs

Is there anyone willing to send me the daily navigators from this cruise? (Via email or I can pay for shipping through paypal.)
I have looked online and can't find them. :sad:
My daughter does not do well with "winging it" and having these in advance would really help a lot with her anxiety.

Thank you all for your time

Hey!! We haven't sailed yet, so no navigators to send ya. But if you check out the disney cruise line blogs the person that takes care of that site has navigators from all different cruises (DCL) but usually keeps them updated from readers. I hope that helps. But if not I'm sure someone on here can point you to where there maybe some navigators on this website???

We are also on this cruise. Me (Jeff) and my wife (Val) are part of the whole PCC 5.0 group. It will be our 12th DCL cruise and we are looking forward to seeing the Magic again. Our first DCL cruise was on the Magic in 2001, but we haven't been on board her since. :boat:

Even though we are part of the PCC 5.0 group, we do enjoy meeting others as well. I hope that some of you will say hello to those of us you see walking around the ship wearing the DIS credentials.

I'm following this thread, but am more active over on the Official PCC 5.0 thread. Won't be doing the FB thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter