• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 27th Sailing on the Magic!

I haven't looked into it yet, but i'm starting to. I'll let you know what i find. The airport pick up and free shuttle to port is really tempting. Everything i've found seems to have one or the other.

Its the only one I have seen that has both, You can book on booking dot com and not have to pay and can cancel so might be safe to do that so you know something is secured

Hi everyone! I just booked our very first Disney Cruise aboard the Magic this morning! I'm SOOOO excited! I've always wanted to take my little people on a Disney Cruise - it's a bucket list item FOR SURE!

We'd LURVE to be a part of the FE group! Does that run right here in this thread? I'm a total newb - but I've been pinteresting like woah. I'm a fast learner and I have mad skillz with a glue gun. Bwaaaahahaha! CAN. NOT. WAIT! :)

So excited for November!

Has anyone sailed with Disney out of Miami? What did you do to get to the port? We are planning on coming in the night before.

we've sailed out of miami before. :) we stayed overnight the night before at a hotel close to the ports (but still on the beach) and then we just took a taxi to the port. it was a little spendy - but it allowed us the freedom to explore miami, spend some time on the beach and in the ocean and then arrive to the port when we wanted as opposed to bussing there on someone else's schedule. it was worth it because it was SO low stress. :)

Hello Everyone!
My husband and I just purchased tickets for this cruise to surprise our daughters, 8 and 6 at time of sailing. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! I would love to get signed up and be a part of the Fish Extenders (FE). For all of the veteran Disney Cruisers, any advice for first time DCL cruisers would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all and we are so excited!!

MT bull - as in Montana? :)

Hi everyone! I just booked our very first Disney Cruise aboard the Magic this morning! I'm SOOOO excited! I've always wanted to take my little people on a Disney Cruise - it's a bucket list item FOR SURE!

We'd LURVE to be a part of the FE group! Does that run right here in this thread? I'm a total newb - but I've been pinteresting like woah. I'm a fast learner and I have mad skillz with a glue gun. Bwaaaahahaha! CAN. NOT. WAIT! :)
I'm with you!! 1st cruise EVER and super-excited! I'm hoping to get as much info as possible from these threads but I'm not very computer savvy so we'll see.

This will be our 2nd DCL, and we are SO excited. We did Alaska last year on the Wonder with our 3 kids (last year ages 7,4.5 and 2). This time they'll be 8.5, 6 and 3. We did the FE last time around and the kids LOVED it so we're planning to do it again. As soon as I find our state room number we'll register for this FE group.

For those who are planning to surprise their kids, we did that last year and it was awesome! We scheduled the DCL character phone call for our drive to Vancouver (we're in Portland). The kids knew we were going to Vancouver, but they had no idea we were going to be cruising. This time we're meeting some friends to cruise with (with their families) so we're planning to surprise them but probably something before we leave home since it'll be hard to keep it a surprise during our traveling.

For those of you who this is your first, spend lots of time on the board because its fun to get a glimpse of what to expect. But, I have to say, despite the research, it was seriously more awesome than I thought possible.

Mama McK did you ever find out how to sign up for the FE group? We would love to also.

My husband and I are cruising for our 5 year wedding anniversary (our anniversary is actually in April) and this will be my husbands first ever cruise and my second Disney cruise. We are also traveling with my mom, my sister and her two kiddos and making it into a combined trip of anniversary and family vacation. We all wanted to get in on the FEs. We can't wait for our trip and look forward to our trip!!! (This is my moms 3rd cruise and my sister, niece and nephews first)

DISname: Mvincent82
Stateroom Number: 7541
Total Number of Guests: 2
First Names: Emory & Morgan
Ages: 29, 34
Favorite Character: Timon & Eeyore

I'm also posting for my mom and sisters room as they have their own cabin and since I'm
the research and travel queen they asked if I could help them by posting FE info for them

Stateroom Number: n/a (has anyone else not been assigned a room number yet???)
Total Number of Guests: 4
First Names: Sally, Whitney, Rebecca, & John
Ages: 64, 39, 14, 11
Favorite Character: Ursula, Captain America, Loki, Baymax

A FE Extender and ornament exchange has been started at Facebook. Disney Magic... 11/27/2016

Last edited:
We are in!

DISname: mollymaz
Room #: 8530
Total # of Guests: 6
First Names: Ned (7); Fin (7), Bay (4), Ellie (2), Molly (39), Jon (40)
Favorite Character: Jon: Mickey or Goofey; Molly: Sebastian (little mermaid); Ned: TBD, Fin TBD, Bay: Darth Vadar or Storm Troopers, Ellie: Tinker Bell

So there is a closed Facebook group organizing both a FE program AND ornament exchanges!!! It is Disney Magic...11/27/16 the name of the page has the dot dot dot.

So there is a closed Facebook group organizing both a FE program AND ornament exchanges!!! It is Disney Magic...11/27/16 the name of the page has the dot dot dot.

That is great news!!!! I will go there instead of starting it!!! Thank you!!!

Hi! Not sure if you all are also on the social media site since it looks like it was found. Anyone have thoughts on Tortola excursions?

If anyone is interested, we are looking into a private charter for a "Jost van Dyke" tour and hoping to find someone to share the charter with the three of us. Once you get to 6-7 people, the cost becomes less expensive than excursions through the ship. Description per charter co: Visit Sandy Spit (home of the corona commercials), Little Jost van Dyke (B-Line) where there is great snorkeling around the point and fun games, nice little private beach, and cold drinks at the bar, plus snorkeling in our secret spot (if interested), White Bay (home of Soggy Dollar and One Love), and Foxy’s (if you wish and if time permits). We can also tweak the day to our liking.

If anyone is interested in this type of tour and sharing a charter with us, please let me know and I can PM more info. I There is 3 of us (2 adults and 13 yo DD.)

Our family is so excited to go on our Disney Cruise!! My husband and I went in Sept. '14 for our 20th, but this is the first time for our four kids. We are hoping to join the FE group on FB. Also bringing grandma and grandpa, as they've never done anything like a Disney Cruise before. We have two kids over 18, one 16, and a 10 year old. Any suggestions for those ages, or all of us together while cruising? We are HUGE Disney fans and a close family that likes to do things together. About 100 days away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter