November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

The last Monday! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and safe travels to the Wonder on Friday. I fly to Texas on Wednesday so you will get a limited response from me after tomorrow. I will try to be at the meet and greet on embarkation day at the Crown and Fin and I will have a paper copy of all the FE groups with me. Please let me know of any room changes as I will have the white board with me and then it will be left on my door for everyone – I am in room 8602 if you need to contact me.

Don’t forget for the FE – please have your extender hanging asap for those who want to get an early start delivering gifts and have all gifts delivered by Thursday(Dec. 1st) afternoon.

As always, feel free to ask me any questions and I can’t wait until Friday!

I finally got my room assigned.. a little worried about the location :(
I have sent you the info and was wondering if you had any news from Diane in my group as she was also awaiting her room assignment. Thank you!

I finally got my room assigned.. a little worried about the location :(
I have sent you the info and was wondering if you had any news from Diane in my group as she was also awaiting her room assignment. Thank you!
Where is your room?

It's entirely up to you--DCL only enforces a fancier dress code in Palo (and remy on the dream/fantasy). For formal night you'll see all sorts of dress, ranging from khakis/polo to tuxes. My husband will be one of those guys wearing a tux. For semi formal night he packed a shirt and tie. Other nights he'll wear khakis and polo

So is a suit jacket required for the formal night in the normal dining room? I am making DH bring his for when we eat at Palo, but my in laws are asking if they need a full suit.

Thanks

When and Where were we suppose to meet as a group on Friday?

Thanks,
Brandee
So on embarkation day there will be a meet and greet for anyone interested and it will be from 3:15 - 3:45 in the Crown and Fin. This is for everybody on the cruise on all sites:)

So is a suit jacket required for the formal night in the normal dining room? I am making DH bring his for when we eat at Palo, but my in laws are asking if they need a full suit.

Thanks
Formal night is really optional as you will see shorts/t-shirts that night also. If they want a full suit, have at it but it is not required.

Looks like the amoxicillin gets to go with us...daughter has her first ear infection. We were hoping it would go away without the amoxicillin, but it doesn't look like it will. We decided to err on the side of caution and give her the meds...a ruptured ear drum would not make for a good cruise!

Looks like the amoxicillin gets to go with us...daughter has her first ear infection. We were hoping it would go away without the amoxicillin, but it doesn't look like it will. We decided to err on the side of caution and give her the meds...a ruptured ear drum would not make for a good cruise!
Aren't you flying in? Hopefully she will be ok with that. I'm done with meds for now cause lucky me, I got a sinus infection last week. Usually I get sick after I get back from a vacation but I wanted to change it up this year:laughing:

Aren't you flying in? Hopefully she will be ok with that. I'm done with meds for now cause lucky me, I got a sinus infection last week. Usually I get sick after I get back from a vacation but I wanted to change it up this year:laughing:

We're flying in on Thursday. I'm planning on taking a toy for her to chew on (she's teething anyway), and giving her lots of fluids! We usually catch a sinus thing on the cruise/traveling, so I have lots of sudafed and mucinex packed. I'm usually a walking pharmacy on the cruise :tongue:

I love vacation but I really hate packing. I know I have to get motivated since I leave tomorrow but I haven't accomplished a lot. But my cell phone and kindle will be fully charged:thumbsup2 It's all about priorities!

Bags are all packed and by the door! We're checked in for our flight. Now we just have to wait until tomorrow and then wait some more until Friday

I see you got everything packed :lmao: Glad you arrived safely!
Well, I was packing up until I left the house. Almost forgot the camera but I woke up at 1:30 this morning and that was my only thought-wandering around to find it and charge the batteries :sad2:

Well, I was packing up until I left the house. Almost forgot the camera but I woke up at 1:30 this morning and that was my only thought-wandering around to find it and charge the batteries :sad2:
At least you remembered it!! Arrived safe and sound in Galveston! See y'all tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter