November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

It's getting real!!! SOOO many things to remember to pack.
Does anyone know when formal night will be? Also, is there a list of what movies will be showing?

It's getting real!!! SOOO many things to remember to pack.
Does anyone know when formal night will be? Also, is there a list of what movies will be showing?
Formal night is usually the second night of the cruise. I'm not sure which movies will be showing. You can always email DCL and ask.

You can call the DCL phone # and they will tell you what is playing although I wouldn't guarantee they are correct. The only movie I would say for sure will be Moana and other than that:confused3
2 weeks from today we should be boarding the Wonder or be onboard already!

So quiet here. I find myself not coming on the Disboard often...so much to do!!! Hope all is well!! See you very soon!!!!

So quiet here. I find myself not coming on the Disboard often...so much to do!!! Hope all is well!! See you very soon!!!!
Yeah, everyone has moved to the other site. These threads are only active when you have people who refuse to use the other site but that is the way DIS set their rules.

11 days to go! Must start packing... Not just strategically placing everything in piles in multiple locations.

11 days to go! Must start packing... Not just strategically placing everything in piles in multiple locations.
I keep thinking that and yet all I've managed to do is change out the suitcase I had planned to use as it wasn't big enough for what I think I will be packing:sad2: Pretty sure I have a problem:rolleyes1

I keep thinking that and yet all I've managed to do is change out the suitcase I had planned to use as it wasn't big enough for what I think I will be packing:sad2: Pretty sure I have a problem:rolleyes1

Yeah...So I packed my suit case and started packing my husband's, but then i ended up reorganizing the closet :rolleyes1

10 days! 1 Monday! It's almost here!!! Making a run to the store in search of shorts for my husband. Never thought it would be hard to find shorts in Georgia... If I can't find new ones, he'll be the one wearing grease covered shorts (aka his airport shorts).

I think we all have packing problem. We all have travelled so many times and places, shouldn't we be able to pack a weeks worth in just a carry on?:teeth:

I think we all have packing problem. We all have travelled so many times and places, shouldn't we be able to pack a weeks worth in just a carry on?:teeth:

I had success in finding shorts, and I managed not to buy a lot of other stuff. I'm bringing compression bags for packing on the way home. Hopefully that'll save us some space for goodies

Yeah, I would love to travel with just a carry on but I don't see that ever happening on a cruise. And next year will be worse for packing as it's 2 weeks on the Wonder. There are worse problems to have!

Yeah, I would love to travel with just a carry on but I don't see that ever happening on a cruise. And next year will be worse for packing as it's 2 weeks on the Wonder. There are worse problems to have!
There are indeed worse problems to have

Hi Hiskiesrule, very new to Dis Board only found out about this thread and the fish extenders today while researching info on our recent cruise booking.
I assume it would be too late to join a group for fish extenders gift exchange? Could a stocking count as a fish extender or it has to be pockets like seen on some pictures? It's only me and my DH sailing on November 25th, our stateroom is not assigned yet..

Hi Hiskiesrule, very new to Dis Board only found out about this thread and the fish extenders today while researching info on our recent cruise booking.
I assume it would be too late to join a group for fish extenders gift exchange? Could a stocking count as a fish extender or it has to be pockets like seen on some pictures? It's only me and my DH sailing on November 25th, our stateroom is not assigned yet..
:welcome: Yes, the FE groups are closed but I can add your info to the pixie dust list if you like. And a stocking can be used as an extender.

Moving this for those who have had questions:

The FE is an organized gift exchange. You sign up for a group and hang an extender outside your room. Everyone in your group delivers a gift to your room, you deliver a gift to all rooms on your list. The gift (s) can be per person or per cabin, your choice. There is no set amount that has to be spent-spend what you are comfortable with. All gifts must be delivered by Thursday afternoon(Dec. 1st) to give people time to pack.

The pixie dust group is similar to the FE in that it is organized but it is not a gift exchange. This is a list for anyone who would not mind a surprise gift. You are NOT required to deliver gifts to those on the list if you sign up. Some of us have extra FE gifts that we like to give out and this list is a convenient way to have all rooms together that don’t mind getting pixie dusted. There is no guarantee you will receive anything but that adds to the fun as it is a surprise if you do get a gift.

For all groups - required info is a room # and who is in the room. Ages and gender of kids is appreciated as most people would like age appropriate gifts. If you don’t want to use a real name, don’t. Any allergies, favorite characters or special celebrations can be added but is not required.

Ok, so after reading all this, if anyone has any questions feel free to post them or contact me via any method you choose. I will try to check here daily until we cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter