November 2021

KyGoofyFamily

Earning My Ears
Wondering if someone could give us insight on the best week to go in November 2021. This will be our first time going not in Sept or Oct, Son will be off to college so we dont have to work around his school schedule. Wife and I want to see the Christmas Decorations(Dec is a no go due to work).
Which week should we look at going? Also this will be our first trip since 2018, so things are different. Do you make your park reservations at time of booking or is it X number of days out like the old Fast Pass and Dining system? Thanks for any advice.

Wondering if someone could give us insight on the best week to go in November 2021. This will be our first time going not in Sept or Oct, Son will be off to college so we dont have to work around his school schedule. Wife and I want to see the Christmas Decorations(Dec is a no go due to work).
1. Which week should we look at going? Also this will be our first trip since 2018, so things are different.
2. Do you make your park reservations at time of booking or is it X number of days out like the old Fast Pass and Dining system?
1. Week following Thanksgiving week (which rolls into Dec.)
If you can't do that, book the week BEFORE Thanksgiving week.
(That, however very likely would not offer ALL of the Christmas decor and "happenings.")
2. Rules may change before you actually book, so don't sweat it, yet.

Yes definitely week AFTER Thanksgiving or first week of November (on the heels of Halloween).

Also really - any time that isn't anywhere near a school holiday is good.

Yes definitely week AFTER Thanksgiving or first week of November (on the heels of Halloween).
But, the OP was specific about wanting to see the Christmas stuff.
That early Nov. timing won't offer as much Christmas.

But, the OP was specific about wanting to see the Christmas stuff.
That early Nov. timing won't offer as much Christmas.

my apologies please forgive me....

F+ for my reading comprehension on disboards.

Thanks for the replies. How busy is the week directly after Thanksgiving. I know it can be busy around Holidays. We are use to Fall Break crowds, dont know if we could handle Holiday crowds😆 Thanks again

I've been to WDW 4 times around the first week of November and never found it overly busy.

Thanks for the replies. How busy is the week directly after Thanksgiving. I know it can be busy around Holidays. We are use to Fall Break crowds, dont know if we could handle Holiday crowds😆 Thanks again
It will tend to be less busy the week AFTER Thanksgiving than it will be the week OF Thanksgiving.
It will tend to be less busy the first week in November than it will be the week AFTER Thanksgiving.
But, there will be fewer Christmas decorations in WDW, overall, that first week.
Most of MK will be decorated by Nov. 4-6, or so.
But most of the "Christmas festivities" do not start until Thanksgiving.
You need to decide which is more important-
Smaller crowds vs. more Christmas.

We have been several times during Thanksgiving week and found it crowded but manageable.

My family always goes the week before Thanksgiving and we have a family friend who always goes the week after. I understand it is MUCH less crowded / congested the week after. It's my dream to go the week after, but we are able to make better use of school days off etc if we go the week before.

we've gone the end of Oct into the first week of November, we can definitely see the crowds coming in-but if i remember, that's the beginning of "Jersey week" i am now looking at Nov too....I know the first week of December has been Pop Warner so that can be busy too. this past oct, a lot of xmas was up the end of Oct but wow-what i saw in photos a week later made us want to go back this year for Nov. if the xmas Party is back, they tend to start those the first thursday in Nov. i am now sitting and trying to decide between Nov7-13 and 14-19.....a bit of xmas and the last bit of food and wine....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter