November 2015.....

32 days! We got our packet with vouchers for the first resort of our split stay.

How long did it take after the customize by date to receive MBs for those who have them already?

I'm trying to remember for you......I know once they've shipped, we've gotten them anywhere from 2-6 days later. And one time they were "customizing" for like 5 days which was abnormally long.
Did yours ship yet? Ours just started "customizing" yesterday.

I'm trying to remember for you......I know once they've shipped, we've gotten them anywhere from 2-6 days later. And one time they were "customizing" for like 5 days which was abnormally long.

No. On the website it still says they are being personalized. Our customize by date was 10/20 for the first resort and it is tomorrow for the second resort.

No. On the website it still says they are being personalized. Our customize by date was 10/20 for the first resort and it is tomorrow for the second resort.
We are 1 day ahead of you. Our " customize by" date was the 19th, and we just got shipping info this morning.

That's what I meant, ours say being personalized now :) Our customize date was also the 20th; let me know when your bands ship. Just curious since we arrive the same day.

That's what I meant, ours say being personalized now :) Our customize date was also the 20th; let me know when your bands ship. Just curious since we arrive the same day.

I still haven't gotten an e-mail but on the website under DME in the magic bands area it shows an expected delivery date and gives a tracking #.

I still haven't gotten an e-mail but on the website under DME in the magic bands area it shows an expected delivery date and gives a tracking #.
I've never gotten an email that they've shipped, just the change in MDE from personalizing to shipped with the expected delivery date and tracking #. Mine shipped today & expected delivery is the 28th-30th.

I've never gotten an email that they've shipped, just the change in MDE from personalizing to shipped with the expected delivery date and tracking #. Mine shipped today & expected delivery is the 28th-30th.

My expected delivery is the 29th-31st.

We leave on the 6th and i feel like its going by so slow. Ive been packed for 2 wks, printed out all my paperwork and now just have too wait.
I hate the waiting game but going is a great reward.

Our MB's came yesterday :thumbsup2 We have quite the collection now lol, I think DH and I will decline them for our January trip. Especially since we have a split stay, that'll be 4 more!
I also keep changing our ADR's......it's what I do every trip. Surprised I can still find pretty much what I want since Nov. has been hard for most people, but so far so good for the most part. Tried changing a couple FP's but that wasn't quite as easy.

24 DAYS :cheer2:

My DS(4.5) and DD(2.5) get more & more excited everyday with their WDW Countdown calendar. A new Disney activity everyday. Today was play "Hide the Mickey". 16 days to go!!!!

16 days for us as well! SO excited. DH thinks I'm insane because I will randomly just "squeee!!" with excitement at random times. We booked this trip a year ago using a bounceback offer, and I just can't believe its FINALLY here! I'm running out of things to help keep me busy and help pass the time...

Our MB's came yesterday :thumbsup2 We have quite the collection now lol, I think DH and I will decline them for our January trip. Especially since we have a split stay, that'll be 4 more!
I also keep changing our ADR's......it's what I do every trip. Surprised I can still find pretty much what I want since Nov. has been hard for most people, but so far so good for the most part. Tried changing a couple FP's but that wasn't quite as easy.

24 DAYS :cheer2:

You sound like me doesn't matter how many trips I always obsess over the ADR's

so far so good on our end! Our window closed Oct 24th and today (10/29) we got our tracking number. Coming from Tennessee so if I had to assume, 2-6 day window like you said would be accurate. I will try to remember and post when I receive ours to help out

We got our tracking number too. Can't wait till our the Magic Bands arrive. I'll be racing home from work everyday to check. It's like getting pixiedust: in the mail.

We got our second set of MBs! And, we are doing SW the day after we arrive and we were finally able to book the preferred seating for their holiday shows. Now I just hope LTT opens up and we can have lunch there on 11/23. Other than that we have everything we need and just have to pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter