November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Looks like my parents (who have a PIN) are coming with us, so we get free dining in November!

In 2010, I had a PIN. I was able to share it with my brother and my parents - we were in a grand gathering. This time, I called and asked under what conditions PINs could be shared. I was told that if the hotel and length of stay were exactly the same, the PIN could be shared.

Would it be unethical for the DIS to set up a PIN sharing buddy system?

Looks like my parents (who have a PIN) are coming with us, so we get free dining in November!

In 2010, I had a PIN. I was able to share it with my brother and my parents - we were in a grand gathering. This time, I called and asked under what conditions PINs could be shared. I was told that if the hotel and length of stay were exactly the same, the PIN could be shared.

I was actually thinking that the other day.

So excited!! My travel agent called Disney and I had the free dining code attached to my name!! Finally I got a real one. Disney has sent me several of the "fake" Disney offers that fredericks44 mentioned above.

That's what I just did. No luck for me tho. I hope you have one! :)

Thanks! We didn't have one with our name. However, my sister had one.

I don't know what to do. We scheduled our trip for Nov 11-19th. I've already made our air and WDW ressies. Then my sister calls me today and says she has the free dining attached to her name. She said we can share the promo. However, they will not arrive until the 13th (2days later). She said that we can split our ressie and be on our own for meals the first 2 days. Then get free dining for the rest of the trip with her. I don't know if I should do that or wait and see if they offer to the public. My boys are considered adults now, so the dining plan is a savings for us. What do you guys think?

On a side note: I am SO excited that I got reservations for all 8 of us at BOG one night. YAY!!! My sister is getting married while we"re there and Beauty and the Beast has always been one of her faves. princess: pixiedust:

On a side note: I am SO excited that I got reservations for all 8 of us at BOG one night. YAY!!! My sister is getting married while we"re there and Beauty and the Beast has always been one of her faves. princess: pixiedust:[/QUOTE]

Wow I am so jealous! I had to split my party into 2 for ours, and we really have 9 people but have two ressies for 4 people each. I hope it will be ok since 2 are infants, and of course I keep checking for a ressie for 9 but it feels hopeless!!! What night did you get? I was on the computer at 6am and called at 7am and there was nothing available for my week 11/11-11/16. It just seemed weird to me that there was nothing on my 180th day.

On a side note: I am SO excited that I got reservations for all 8 of us at BOG one night. YAY!!! My sister is getting married while we"re there and Beauty and the Beast has always been one of her faves. princess: pixiedust:

Wow I am so jealous! I had to split my party into 2 for ours, and we really have 9 people but have two ressies for 4 people each. I hope it will be ok since 2 are infants, and of course I keep checking for a ressie for 9 but it feels hopeless!!! What night did you get? I was on the computer at 6am and called at 7am and there was nothing available for my week 11/11-11/16. It just seemed weird to me that there was nothing on my 180th day.[/QUOTE]

Oh...I am sorry. Maybe keep calling to see if something comes open. We are booked for Monday 11/18. Best of luck to you. :hug:

Wow I am so jealous! I had to split my party into 2 for ours, and we really have 9 people but have two ressies for 4 people each. I hope it will be ok since 2 are infants, and of course I keep checking for a ressie for 9 but it feels hopeless!!! What night did you get? I was on the computer at 6am and called at 7am and there was nothing available for my week 11/11-11/16. It just seemed weird to me that there was nothing on my 180th day.

Oh...I am sorry. Maybe keep calling to see if something comes open. We are booked for Monday 11/18. Best of luck to you. :hug:[/QUOTE]

Don't be sorry! Lol I'm just happy we got something! Congrats to your sister :)

I don't know what to do. We scheduled our trip for Nov 11-19th. I've already made our air and WDW ressies. Then my sister calls me today and says she has the free dining attached to her name. She said we can share the promo. However, they will not arrive until the 13th (2days later). She said that we can split our ressie and be on our own for meals the first 2 days. Then get free dining for the rest of the trip with her. I don't know if I should do that or wait and see if they offer to the public. My boys are considered adults now, so the dining plan is a savings for us. What do you guys think?

I would totally split my stay to get free dining for 5 days. You can pick up your park tickets 3 days early so you wouldn't need to split those. The only fear is having to move rooms. From what I read here I feel that is <50% chance of happening. For me, moving rooms wouldn't be too bad. Totally worth the $1000+ you would save.

I have BOG on 11/11 for 8. I got it on my 180+7 day. Definetly tough. I hope something opens for you.

Ugh! Disney has sent me an email EVERY day this week with the "fake" offer sx6. I say fake because when I run my dates and resort with if, I get the same price!

I booked my vacation myself (I just became a travel agent!) so I don't think disney realizes I've booked yet. Hopefully that means they'll send me a pin code when they realize I won't bite on their dud offer. :)

I took one of the poster's on this forum's advice and called WDW looking to see if there is a PIN Code associated with my name. The CM said there was not, however, he said that he was going to add a note to my file for the marketing dept indicating that I was interested in traveling in Nov 2013. A few days later I got a "Move Ahead D***** Family" flyer via snail mail. I was totally psyched when I opened it, only to be extremely disappointed when I opened it to find a "fake" code - R4G - which when I priced it out came out exactly as the rack rate for our dates. (BTW, our AAA discount for 6 nights Std view at the Poly with DD came out to about 8% off published rack rates) However, I did notice that the arrival dates listed on this flyer are 11/1/13 - 11/22/13 and 11/30. I know these are not the same as the FD offers I have read about on this thread. But here is my question. Could these arrival dates be included in as part of a future pin code promotion that Disney may be offering in the future? Has anyone ever gotten one of these "fake" codes in the past, only to receive a "real" PIN code later on?

I think the dates just match the fall room pricing. Rack rates are higher the week of Thanksgiving.

If the 11th is included in the pin code dates, you can get free dining. Your dates do not have to match your sisters, they only have to overlap. Don't change your dates, have your sister call and book the room for you, it will be fine.

I hope your theory is right! I got a "fake" code SX6 earlier this year....

I took one of the poster's on this forum's advice and called WDW looking to see if there is a PIN Code associated with my name. The CM said there was not, however, he said that he was going to add a note to my file for the marketing dept indicating that I was interested in traveling in Nov 2013. A few days later I got a "Move Ahead D***** Family" flyer via snail mail. I was totally psyched when I opened it, only to be extremely disappointed when I opened it to find a "fake" code - R4G - which when I priced it out came out exactly as the rack rate for our dates. (BTW, our AAA discount for 6 nights Std view at the Poly with DD came out to about 8% off published rack rates) However, I did notice that the arrival dates listed on this flyer are 11/1/13 - 11/22/13 and 11/30. I know these are not the same as the FD offers I have read about on this thread. But here is my question. Could these arrival dates be included in as part of a future pin code promotion that Disney may be offering in the future? Has anyone ever gotten one of these "fake" codes in the past, only to receive a "real" PIN code later on?

Ok so I got my second fake code in two weeks. Last week I got the fake code through email and today I got fake code r4g in the mail. Come on, disney! Third times a charm, make it a REAL offer!! Stop trying to trick me!

Ok so I got my second fake code in two weeks. Last week I got the fake code through email and today I got fake code r4g in the mail. Come on, disney! Third times a charm, make it a REAL offer!! Stop trying to trick me!

I got my 3rd fake code via snail mail today SX6 :furious: I lost count of how many I got thru email must be 50 +

Glad I was able to book with *** and get a good discount, I'd be nuts if I was still waiting on Disney

I got my 3rd fake code via snail mail today SX6 :furious: I lost count of how many I got thru email must be 50 +

Glad I was able to book with *** and get a good discount, I'd be nuts if I was still waiting on Disney

I have gotten several fake pins. Ready for the real one. :rolleyes1

What is *** ??

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter