• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling today:

11/20 - 6:55pm - 50's Primetime Cafe, 8 people
11/21 - 8:45am - Ohana Breakfast, 8 people
11/23 - 5:15pm - Grand Floridian Cafe, 8 people

Let me know if you want to coordinate times to grab any!

I haven't been able to check any dining the last 2 days. I get the we're sorry, please check back later message on my mobile device & computer. Frustrating!!!

Ditto :( I called to see if anything was open for what I wanted, and he said their website has been very overloaded, so that may be why we are getting the error messages.

I have a late breakfast at Tusker House at 10:40am on 11/8 for 4 people that I need to cancel. If anyone is interested in coordinating please let me know. I need to cancel by tomorrow.

I am going to cancel a few reservations this evening, let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate:

50's Primetime for 7 at 1:45 on 11/23
O'hana for 5 at 9:40pm on 11/25
Crystal Palace for 7 at 1:10 on 11/22.

flying out a day later
i do not need
CHEF MICKEY's
for Friday, 11/15 at 8:15PM
11 ppl

let me know before i cancel

Need to cancel:

Tusker House Restaurant
Date:
Monday, November 18, 2013
Time:
10:35 AM
Guests:
7 people

Hoping to do this in the next couple of hours.

I was able to snag a Wishes Dessert Party so my firework fix is complete! This means I have a CA Grill on 11/20 for 4 ppl at 7:15pm. Let me know!

I also see quite a lot of Garden Grill times for the week of the 18th.

I got pretty hopeful...not what I was looking for though. : ( I have been looking for an earlier time for a while. Guess I never realized Garden Grill was such a difficult reservation to get! I'm gonna keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter