November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a Nov 5th BOG that I am going to cancel- I can't reschedule Ohana for any other night and my Husband doesn't want to give that up so I grabbed a late BOG on the 7th and we will probably my just go for dessert. Nov 5th BOG at 4:30 for 4 people is available.

I have a Nov 5th BOG that I am going to cancel- I can't reschedule Ohana for any other night and my Husband doesn't want to give that up so I grabbed a late BOG on the 7th and we will probably my just go for dessert. Nov 5th BOG at 4:30 for 4 people is available.
can we coordinate this with you. That would be much better for my 3 year old.

You got an ADR for BOG on Nov 2? I've been checking for about a month with no luck!

I too have been looking NON STOP and then my friend I'm going with, happened to find at 4:00pm time available! I think we were lucky cause she got it at like 5am for me but she's in Australia and it was 8pm at night.

Later that morning we seen several 9:00pm times open but they probably got snatched up quite quickly :( I hope you get a reservation; don't give up!

I'm super bummed right now. I found a reservation for BOG when I checked the site this morning, but when I went to book it there was a server error. It happened over and over again with the same reservation date and time. Then when the server started working again *poof* it was gone. :(

I'm super bummed right now. I found a reservation for BOG when I checked the site this morning, but when I went to book it there was a server error. It happened over and over again with the same reservation date and time. Then when the server started working again *poof* it was gone. :(

Check your reservations ...that happened to me last night and when I went to my ADR's it was there!!

I have a BOG at 8:40pm on 11/13 for 4, and a CM at 11:20 on 11/13 for 4, that I will cancel if I find a BOG on 11/8!

Feeling pretty positive that we have finalized our ADR's, so I'll be cancelling the following:

November 19 @ 5:20 PM - Liberty Tree Tavern (party of 6)
November 19 @ 6:50 PM - 'Ohana (party of 6) - GONE
November 20 @ 7:50 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In (party of 6)
November 21 @ 7:45 AM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6)
November 21 @ 7:55 PM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6) - GONE

Happy to coordinate these with anyone!

Feeling pretty positive that we have finalized our ADR's, so I'll be cancelling the following: November 19 @ 5:20 PM - Liberty Tree Tavern (party of 6) November 19 @ 6:50 PM - 'Ohana (party of 6) November 20 @ 7:50 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In (party of 6) November 21 @ 7:45 AM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6) November 21 @ 7:55 PM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6) Happy to coordinate these with anyone!
I will take the evening Chef Mickey'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter