November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have two Ohana's to cancel. Both are for 4 people.

Nov 21 at 6:55 pm

and

Nov 24 at 4:35 pm

PM me and I will get back to you when I can. :):wave2:

I've got stuff to cancel.

11/14 50's Prime Time Cafe 11:05am for 6
11/14 The Garden Grill 6:35pm for 2
11/15 Chef Mickey's 6:40pm for 4
11/16 Tusker House 10:55am for 2
11/17 'Ohana 10:35am for 4

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I am interested in The Garden Grill for the 14th and Ohana for the 17th if they are still available.

Thanks!

I am going to cry, because I GOT a BOG for Nov 13th @ 8:40, but as I was putting in the special requests section (we have an allergy) my phone froze and I couldn't complete the ressie. When I ran to my computer - poof...it was gone forever

I am going to cry, because I GOT a BOG for Nov 13th @ 8:40, but as I was putting in the special requests section (we have an allergy) my phone froze and I couldn't complete the ressie. When I ran to my computer - poof...it was gone forever

Keep checking back. Sometimes they pop back up out after spending some time in Disney space!

Keep trying! It may take up to an hour but I think it may show up again for you! Good luck!!

This is our first trip what are the hottest restaurants? We have cinderellas royal table which is a must for my DD, via Napoli which I won't be sad to change, Rainforest cafe which I won't be sad about, 1900 park fare for breakfast and Raglan road which I want. What would you change? Just found out about this thread and our agent made our reservations because I had a health emergency that day.

tell me about your cinderellas royal table since I am looking to book one.

tell me about your cinderellas royal table since I am looking to book one.

I've never been there but my 5 year old DD loves Cinderella so we want to take her. I heard the food is so so but I just want her to have the experience, I'm not picky

I've got stuff to cancel.

11/14 50's Prime Time Cafe 11:05am for 6
11/14 The Garden Grill 6:35pm for 2
11/15 Chef Mickey's 6:40pm for 4
11/16 Tusker House 10:55am for 2
11/17 'Ohana 10:35am for 4

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

I would be interested in Chef Mickey if it is still available. I can't PM yet but I am online now. Thanks.

Never been there and heard the food wasn't that great, but I know our 5 Year Old will have all of her dreams come true that day.

Not sure which meal you got, but we've been twice for brft. and thought the food was yummy, and the whole experience was very magical of course! My DD was 5 the 1st time, wearing her Snow White dress (her fave), and that happened to be the 1st princess at our table, and said to DD, "You're my twin!" Talk about dreams coming true - priceless! princess:Enjoy!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

Not sure which meal you got, but we've been twice for brft. and thought the food was yummy, and the whole experience was very magical of course! My DD was 5 the 1st time, wearing her Snow White dress (her fave), and that happened to be the 1st princess at our table, and said to DD, "You're my twin!" Talk about dreams coming true - priceless! princess:Enjoy! cassie58 11/08-ASMo & Timeshare 8/09-CSR 11/11-CSR 11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

We are doing dinner and she is going to BBB before that and will be all dolled up like Cinderella. I may cry!!!

We are doing dinner and she is going to BBB before that and will be all dolled up like Cinderella. I may cry!!!

We did this the last trip when she was 8, and again very magical, but she looked so grown up - it was like fast forwarding to prom - beautiful and scary! DH almost didn't recognize her. Sorry everyone - I know it's a cancelled reservations thread!

Just saw Ohana is available for at least a party of 6. There is a CRT and Sci Fi available too! It looks like the BOG's are gone for early November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter