November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Right now there is a Be our guest for 11/20/13 for 3 at 8:00, . Also there is a Be our guest for 11/18/13 for 3 at 9:10.

Just snagged a rez for BOG on 11/23 for 5 at 9:05p. I have been searching since the 180-day mark at 5am with no luck. Now my dining card is full. 9-yr old daughter will be thrilled! I feel as though I should buy a lottery ticket now.

Its a good feeling isn't it? I was trying for the same amount of time, snagged the exact time 2 weeks back!

Keep trying everyone. Lots of ressie will open up next few weeks.

Just picked up a BOG 11/12 for party of 4 8:45PM which completes my dining plans -Well...Maybe, hopefully, possibly. Oh, who knows I guess it depends if better times come up things may change. Anyways, just goes to show persistence pays off.

TaylorsDad said:
Just picked up a BOG 11/12 for party of 4 8:45PM which completes my dining plans -Well...Maybe, hopefully, possibly. Oh, who knows I guess it depends if better times come up things may change. Anyways, just goes to show persistence pays off.

My daughter and I will be there! We have an 8:15 reservation on 11/12!

I have a Grand Floridian Cafe ADR for 2 people 11/9/13 that I will be canceling if anyone wants it. I thankfully grabbed one of the BOGs from this morning. Thank goodness for all you DISers, I would've never tried this morning!

I have 2 reservations to cancel - let me kow if anyone's interested:

11/16 - Sci-Fi @ 8:15 pm for 3 people

11/19 - Tusker House breakfast @ 9:40 am for 3 people

I'll wait til later tonight to see if anyone wants these :goodvibes

Thanks to celena14, I got a Chef Mickeys and now can release BOMA 7:45 AM for 5 on 11/22. The server went down in the middle of making my reservation, so it didn't automatically cancel BOMA for me at the same time. I'm off to a meeting,but will check messages later if anyone wants to coordinate to get this.

I just cancelled Chef Mickey's on Nov. 16 at 7:55pm for 3. Sorry I couldn't coordinate with anyone, but I was able to get BOG and had to cancel it then.

This is our first trip what are the hottest restaurants? We have cinderellas royal table which is a must for my DD, via Napoli which I won't be sad to change, Rainforest cafe which I won't be sad about, 1900 park fare for breakfast and Raglan road which I want. What would you change? Just found out about this thread and our agent made our reservations because I had a health emergency that day.

I've got stuff to cancel.

11/14 50's Prime Time Cafe 11:05am for 6
11/14 The Garden Grill 6:35pm for 2
11/15 Chef Mickey's 6:40pm for 4
11/16 Tusker House 10:55am for 2
11/17 'Ohana 10:35am for 4

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter