November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

JoJo1980 said:
QUICK QUICK QUICK !!

Be our guest 9pm for at least 2 on 13th November!

And CRT at 9.15pm!

Thank you!!! The 13th is our anniversary and we had our anniversary dinner at BoG last year so I was really hoping to get one this year. I snagged a 9:15, but there is still a 9:20 for at least 2.

I see Be Our Guest on 11/18 @ 9:05 PM for at least six!

Also see Garden Grill on 11/18 @ 6:40 PM for at least six!

I see Be Our Guest on 11/18 @ 9:05 PM for at least six!

Also see Garden Grill on 11/18 @ 6:40 PM for at least six!

Party of 2 good too? I would love to have dinner there with my Girlfriend

EDIT: THANK YOU I guess it was you I just checked and could make a 2 person reservation for 9:10PM!

In an effort to get my ADRs finalized before this new policy goes into effect I have a bunch to cancel. I've had some luck getting more preferable options the past couple days :) so I've changed a majority of my reservations around. Here's what I have. I will be canceling tonight if I don't hear anything back. Pm me if you'd like to coordinate.

11/16 @ 5:45pm Raglan Rd for 3
11/19 @ 11:20am Tusker House for 3
11/19 @ 5:05pm Boma for 3
11/20 @ 7:20pm Le Cellier for 3
11/21 @ 7:45pm Via Napoli for 3
11/22 @ 7:35am Chef Mickey's for 5

They may be a couple more if I decide to try and do some more rearranging. I really need to stop looking at these! :)

We definitely will!

I guess I will be cancelling my 50's Prime Time Cafe Dinner at 7:35PM for 11/18 now.

Again Thank you have yet to tell the Girlfriend but she will be ecstatic! She has been hoping to get a Dinner reservation for BOG ever since we booked back at the end of April. Been trying for months haha.

You are one hell of a saviour in this story!

I noticed they opened up time slots due to the extended MK hours Good Luck Everyone!

You guys are awesome! Please keep posting!! Since the mobile website isn't working and my work computer still uses Windows XP (!), you are my only daytime clue that I should call Disney Dining and give it a shot. Thanks for your posts. :)

Just read somewhere that the princesses are NOT at the CRT DINNER.. only breakfast and lunch?! Is this correct?

Ohana Dinner on on 11/15 for at least 7 people at 5:15pm Someone grab it before I change my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter