November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just a heads up - right now there is a California Grill for at least a party of 2 available at 5 p.m. on November 3.

There's an Ohana 21st Nov 6.40pm Party of 2 - be quick!!

This would have been perfect for us but on any other night, as we've booked MVMCP that night :crazy2:

Oh, yay! I actually have a 7:15 that night but was on looking for something earlier. Maybe Ill see you there!

Well if you find something earlier let me know, I'd love your 7:15 ;) 7:45 is a little late, but when it came up I asked my 13 year old which he would prefer and he said CP. I was a little surprised to be honest, but he likes buffets and LLT is the only restaurant this trip that is a repeat from our last (kids first) trip. We went to LLT for lunch last time, not dinner, but every other restaurant we picked this time is completely different so I think he wanted to make it all different.

I think we are going to be running into each other our entire trip with the way our schedules are working out.

Well if you find something earlier let me know, I'd love your 7:15 ;) 7:45 is a little late, but when it came up I asked my 13 year old which he would prefer and he said CP. I was a little surprised to be honest, but he likes buffets and LLT is the only restaurant this trip that is a repeat from our last (kids first) trip. We went to LLT for lunch last time, not dinner, but every other restaurant we picked this time is completely different so I think he wanted to make it all different.

I think we are going to be running into each other our entire trip with the way our schedules are working out.

It does certainly sound like it! I'll be wearing a LGMH on my bag.
I will certainly let you know if I find something earlier! : )

It does certainly sound like it! I'll be wearing a LGMH on my bag.
I will certainly let you know if I find something earlier! : )

When you see a crazy, loud, short, round chick with long dark blond hair yelling "CaraMia!" you'll know it's me ;) I'll have my LGMH too.

I have 2 reservations I need to cancel:

Garden Grill on 11/17 @ 5:20pm for 3 people

Tusker House breakfast on 11/18 @ 8:30 am for 3 people

If anyone's interested let me know, otherwise I'll cancel this evening :goodvibes

I'm going to cancel tonight 10/11 at 10pm est.

All for 11/8

Crystal Palace 8:20 am 8ppl
Whispering Canyon 1:20 pm 8ppl
Liberty Tree Tavern 7:05 pm 9 ppl

If you're interested please post here and PM me or one or the other. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter