November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Does the same cancellation practice happen with the Bippidi Boppiti Botique"?

Sometimes people post them here but not always. There are 2 BBB, so try both. The one in DTD may be easier to get an appointment at especially if you are flexible with your time.

Hey Matthew

Wondering if you can add friends/family to your fast pass or is it just the people on our resort reservation?

Thanks for all the help!

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

If you want to book another special meal, here's another nice little insider tip. Be Our Guest is quick service at lunch but you can book a FastPass+ lunch for one day during your stay during using this link.

You will need your 12-digit reservation code. It's an all numeric code that you get off your Magic Band order. I believe you can go into the MDE system and act as though you are going to make a payment and the 12-digit code will be there to. It's not the reservation code with the letters in it.

I was just trying to do this but it doesn't give BOG as an option. Does that mean they've used up all the FP+ for BOG for that day? All it gives me are ride options--no parade, BOG, etc

Hey guys. Please be respectful and only discuss cancellations in this thread.

Sorry and much appreciated.

It would really be great if people who worked during the day had a chance to Snag one of these ressies :headache:

Got it thank you.

Yay. I'm so glad someone got Ohana!!! :)

I will be canceling another one for later in the week Friday evening. And I have a res for crystal palace breakfast that is being canceled too! :). Both are for that Tuesday- the 19th I believe.

I will be canceling another one for later in the week Friday evening. And I have a res for crystal palace breakfast that is being canceled too! :). Both are for that Tuesday- the 19th I believe.

Can I ask what time for cp? Trying to get that for early on the 19th. Thanks!

What time for cp? Looking for an early time on that date:)

It would really be great if people who worked during the day had a chance to Snag one of these ressies :headache:

I don't get it, people post openings and then wait for someone to PM them to arrange a time to get rid of the reservations. Nothing is stopping you from PMing someone and arranging it at night. Plenty of people are posting cancellations at night (or at least night for them since we aren't all on the same time zone). Not sure where you are getting the idea that people who work during the day are being excluded.

Yay. I'm so glad someone got Ohana!!! :) I will be canceling another one for later in the week Friday evening. And I have a res for crystal palace breakfast that is being canceled too! :). Both are for that Tuesday- the 19th I believe.

You have Ohana for the 19th? How many and what time?

I don't get it, people post openings and then wait for someone to PM them to arrange a time to get rid of the reservations. Nothing is stopping you from PMing someone and arranging it at night. Plenty of people are posting cancellations at night (or at least night for them since we aren't all on the same time zone). Not sure where you are getting the idea that people who work during the day are being excluded.

Huh ?! I never said we were excluded, it's called VENTING because I missed out on a ressrvation that was snagged before I got home, so if you're just looking for some drama, sorry try again ! :) Why else are you even responding to my post ! :confused3

Huh ?! I never said we were excluded, it's called VENTING because I missed out on a ressrvation that was snagged before I got home, so if you're just looking for some drama, sorry try again ! :) Why else are you even responding to my post ! :confused3

I genuinely thought you thought everyone was trading these during the day and you didn't realize you can PM people and arrange to do it at night. I was responding to your post because it is a public message board and that is what people do on message boards. Are you always so uptight?

I genuinely thought you thought everyone was trading these during the day and you didn't realize you can PM people and arrange to do it at night. I was responding to your post because it is a public message board and that is what people do on message boards. Are you always so uptight?

Now I'm uptight along with excluded :rotfl:

Cancelling now...
Akershus 8:00 am November 18, 6 people
Sci Fi 11:05 am Nov. 24, 6 people

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter