• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Ok, finalized my plans...I think. These are all ADRs I would like to get today, if possible. For 3 ppl: Ohana's Friday Nov. 22 7:40pm For 5 ppl: Ohana's Sunday Nov. 24 4:45pm Chef Mickey Weds Nov. 27 7:55pm PM me if you are interested. We can set a time. Tina:)

These are still available.. Will cancel today if no takers..

Hello DISpeeps - have to give up Ohana for 11/25 at 7:30 p.m. For 4. Maybe next trip - still have never been. PM me if interested.

Just cancelled ADR for 2. Tony's Town Square in MK. 3:10 PM for the 28th Nov.... Sorry .. Parade time..

I have a 7:45pm reservation for 4 at Crystal Palace on 11/28 (thanksgiving) that I need to cancel. They are not doing a special menu for Thanksgiving. Anyone interested?

I have a 7:45pm reservation for 4 at Crystal Palace on 11/28 (thanksgiving) that I need to cancel. They are not doing a special menu for Thanksgiving. Anyone interested?

I would love to have that one! I have a 9:30 same day but that was all I could get...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter