November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling the following tomorrow unless someone wants to coordinate.
PM me

12/1. 1900 park fare at 5:30pm 2 people

11/29. Akerhus Royal Banquet at 12:30pm. 2 people

I wouldn't mind trying to get that Park Fare from you. Thanks!

This thread had been extremely helpful to me in planning a last minute trip to Disney. My latest mission has been finding a spot on Nov 12 for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique in the Magic Kingdom. Are cancellations for the posted on this thread too, or does anyone have any ideas.

I have been calling multiple times a day.

Thank you to everyone who posts things. My kids are going to have a great trip because of all of you.

There's currently a 5:30 CRT dinner for 4 on 11/25 if anyone wants it. I'm dying for that adr but that day doesn't work for us. Good luck!

** Keep in mind that's a party night so if you don't have party tickets you'll have to leave shortly after the adr.

caravarela said:
There's currently a 5:30 CRT dinner for 4 on 11/25 if anyone wants it. I'm dying for that adr but that day doesn't work for us. Good luck!

** Keep in mind that's a party night so if you don't have party tickets you'll have to leave shortly after the adr.

Just wanted to let you know you made my day! Thanks for posting this!
** ETA: I hope you get what you're looking for soon!

The CRT for 11/25 at 5:30 is already gone. I was looking for Be Our Guest on 11/25 (like that is going to happen!) and I noticed the CRT had been snapped up. I hope someone here got it!

Just wanted to let you know you made my day! Thanks for posting this!
** ETA: I hope you get what you're looking for soon!

Yay, so glad someone here got it :) I was so shocked to see it pop up but unfortunately we aren't going to MK that day.

Thanks for the luck!!

My friend is trying to schedule something, anything, anywhere for her daughters birthday on 11/19. She really wanted CRT but obviously cant get it. Does anyone know of anything or will be cancelling anything- any help would be appreciated!!!

I have an ADR at Ohana for 9:10 they night for 5 I may be canceling. Too late?

tsd1202 said:
My friend is trying to schedule something, anything, anywhere for her daughters birthday on 11/19. She really wanted CRT but obviously cant get it. Does anyone know of anything or will be cancelling anything- any help would be appreciated!!!

There are quite a few openings in epcot

Canceling O'hana 11/19 9:10pm 5 ppl tomorrow if anyone wants to coordinate. Also Narcoosee's 11/16 8:55pm 5 ppl
now I need one of you to cancel a Cape May, O'hana, Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace for 11/20 for breakfast :))

just saw a Crystal Palace on 11/24 for 4 people at 8:35 am, and a Cape May on 11/26 for 4 people at 7:55am

Just saw LeCellier for 11/13 for 4 people at 4:20pm AND 7:10pm. ETA: Also on 11/15 at 8:35pm for 4people.

Hope someone here can use that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter