• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2011 Planning Thread CLOSED: See new planning thread

I know some of us are crossing our fingers and toes for discounts. DH and I are discussing staying offsite to save money instead. I'm not sure whether or not I want to hold out and wait for Disney to possibly release some discounts for November or just book offsite and save now. I've never stayed offsite and I'm not sure I'll enjoy it since I really enjoy being immersed in Disney while we are there BUT staying offsite would save us a nice chunk of change. Our ressie for CBR for the week is $1500. Staying offsite would run us about $700 but then I have to factor in paying $14 for parking daily at the parks. Does anyone know if you park hop do you pay for parking if you hop from say MK to DHS in the same day?

I know some of us are crossing our fingers and toes for discounts. DH and I are discussing staying offsite to save money instead. I'm not sure whether or not I want to hold out and wait for Disney to possibly release some discounts for November or just book offsite and save now. I've never stayed offsite and I'm not sure I'll enjoy it since I really enjoy being immersed in Disney while we are there BUT staying offsite would save us a nice chunk of change. Our ressie for CBR for the week is $1500. Staying offsite would run us about $700 but then I have to factor in paying $14 for parking daily at the parks. Does anyone know if you park hop do you pay for parking if you hop from say MK to DHS in the same day?

Keep your receipt and you won't have to pay again. Also, if you have an AP, you don't have to pay.

We went through the same thing! Staying offsite is saving us a lot of money this year. We are staying at Bonnet Creek. They have free shuttles, but we will probably drive ourselves. The amount of money we are saving in room cost really outweighs the parking fees for us. We will also save a lot in food since we will have a kitchen there.
Good luck!!!:thumbsup2

(oh, we will be at WDW the same week!!!!!!!!) :cool1:

Okay - what's everyone doing to stay excited with 3 months to go?! :goodvibes

We upgraded to Deluxe Dining and I think I'm 100% done with making all our ADRs. I'm done making the kids' autograph book, I've ordered a handful of pins and lanyard for each of them to get them started on pin trading (if they happen to get into it while in the parks).

With those items (book and pins) I'm piecing together things to make a "welcome to Disney" basket for them.

I've ordered some custom outfts on etsy for my DD to wear and bought some character tops at Target for my son to wear.

I'm thinking when October gets here, we'll make a countdown banner/poster of some sort.

I can't believe it'll be here so soon! (I've been planning this trip for over a year :rotfl:)

November 8 to 14 for us. Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. First trip for twin DD6. Second for DD9.

We're going Novemeber 12-19! Sooo excited! New member to Disboards! Not new to Disney(November trip will be my 21st time to the World)!This site is full of helpful information! And it's great when other people can get excited with you about their own trip!:
::MinnieMo36(me) ::MickeyMo44 DH :sulley:11 DS :tink:8 DD :dumbo:3 DD

We are in for Nov 23-27. :banana: I'm rethinking our hotel plans. :confused: Right now we are booked at the Dolphin. I could save almost $400 if I would stay off Site. I could save $250 if switching to value. I don't know what to do. I've stayed in a value and a moderate. Both were ok for us. I loved having ME.

We don't spend much time in our room. This time I wanted to be near Epcot. I just don't know if it is worth the extra money, while money is getting tighter. Plus I don't know if we'll miss out not having ME if we stay at Dolphin.

Count us in!

Myself Laura (28) & partner Scott (27). This will be my 4th trip to the world & Scott's 3rd.
We are flying from the UK to MCO on November 28th-December 8th. Staying at All Stars Music.

No DDP, we do alot of counter service but have TS booked for..

Breakfast at Crystal Palace - 29th Nov
Dinner @ Chef Mickeys - 3rd Dec
Dinner @ Ohana's (First time for us) - 7th Dec

So excited!

We fly in on November 5th and stay at THV's for the night. Leave on the 4 night Disney Dream and return to the THV on Thursday - Sunday the 13th. Can't wait. No park plans, no ADR.... flying by the seat of our pants :rotfl2:

We will be flying in on Thanksgiving (24th) and staying at Pop until the 27th. Then, we're switching over to the Polynesian thanks to a PIN code until the 3rd. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter