• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2011 Planning Thread CLOSED: See new planning thread

We'll be there Thanksgiving Day until Nov. 30th. 14 of us at POFQ. Grandma & Grandpa, 3 adult kids & 3 spouses and 6 grandkids age 8, 6 (2), 3, 2, and 1! Our first trip all together. I'm the planner - they all think I'm nuts. Ha, we'll see who gets the last laugh when they're stuck in long lines!

List is updated, I think!!! Please let me know if I missed something. :)

Happy planning!!! November park hours are out!

We are going the 10th -19th and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me about the Festival of Masters. We are staying at the French Quarter so I was hoping for some advice about the festival, best times to go, when to avoid, etc.

Made our reservation this morning. We will be staying at Coronado Springs Nov. 2-5 to celebrate my son's first birthday and first visit! Mickey and friends for him, Food & Wine for Mommy and Daddy. ;)

We are heading back this year and cannot wait!!! Nov 27 - Dec 3 at the Poly!!! We stayed at CBR last year and loved it! Counting down the days to make my ressies !

We are going on 11/5 and then taking the Dream and returning til the 14th. Luck to be staying at the THV's again!

Just found this thread and I'm jumping in! We will be there from Nov 5-12 and staying at AS Music :woohoo: Can't wait!

Just got my tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for November 15th. :yay: Now only a few more days until i can book my dining.

Just got my tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for November 15th. :yay: Now only a few more days until i can book my dining.

We don't know whether to go or not. Once we went it was great.... same week, a week night a few years later and it was so packed you couldn't move(although all day the park was empty) :confused3 decisions, decision.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter