November 2011 Planning Thread CLOSED: See new planning thread

November 12-18 at POFQ.
I always want to go around this time because I just love the Festival of the Masters at DTD.

Reservations made last night for November 19-26 at Port Orleans French Quarter......CAN'T WAIT!:cool1:

I am getting soooooo anxious for the November park hours to come out...and to make my ADRs :goodvibes

Two more months, two more months!!!!!

:cheer2:Me! Me! Me!:cheer2:

We're going Nov 27-Dec 3 ... staying at Saratoga Springs in a 2 bedroom villa ... booked with a 40% off pin ...

This is our first ON SITE trip since DH & I were first married ... my kids FIRST time to stay AT Disney and experience the dining plan and doing Disney every day!!!!

My DS1 has been twice now ... and DS2 has been once ... but both trips were with my ILs and they :sad2:hate:sad2: Disney (but yet insist on us taking a family trip to Orlando with them when their ONLY grandchildren LOVE Disney) ... So this is our BIG HUGE FANTASTIC WONDERFUL Disney trip!!! :woohoo:

I'm trying to sort out where to eat, etc ... We'll be a party of 6 (MY parents - who LOVE Disney - are going with us!) ... Suggestions welcome :-)

Popping over from the sept 2011 thread. Read this today on wdw news today and thought I would pass the info along

2011 Halloween and Christmas Party Dates

March 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM EST

Hot off the press, here are the dates for this years Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween and Very Merry Christmas Parties at the Magic Kingdom:

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Sept. 13,16,20,23,27,30
October 2,6,7,10,11,13,16,18,20,21,23,25, 27,28,30,31
Nov 1

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
November 8,9,11,13,15,18,27,29,30
December 2,4,6,7,9,11,13, 14,16,18

Tickets are not on sale yet, but we will be sure to let you know once they become available.

Topics: The Magic Kingdom

We will be on the Disney Dream, Nov.20-23, and @ WDW, Nov.23-28! Never been at this time of year, I hope the crowds are doable! First time for the kids to see the Christmas decorations, can't wait!

We will be there 11/10 - 11/16 and staying at Pop !! We were not planning on coming back this soon, as we were just there in August of 2010. But our neice is getting married :bride: ......so back we are coming. :love: :love:

Nov 13-19th staying @ Poly for first time. Went Dec 5-12th @ WL loved it!!

Our whole (extended) family will be at Disney Nov 19-26. This is our first time ever in Disney for a holiday. Tentatively we are planning for Thanksgiving dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe. Does anyone out there have any other good ideas for Thanksgiving? - places you've gone or are going. We're staying in Wilderness Lodge

The one place I've heard already is Liberty Tavern. My mom's requirements - a sit down dinner, traditional Thanksgiving food available.

Is it sick that we have all our dinner ideas planned out already?

Our whole (extended) family will be at Disney Nov 19-26. This is our first time ever in Disney for a holiday. Tentatively we are planning for Thanksgiving dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe. Does anyone out there have any other good ideas for Thanksgiving? - places you've gone or are going. We're staying in Wilderness Lodge

The one place I've heard already is Liberty Tavern. My mom's requirements - a sit down dinner, traditional Thanksgiving food available.

Is it sick that we have all our dinner ideas planned out already?

We were there last Thanksgiving and I was a little disappointed that there wasn't much info about that online or anywhere! Years ago the Y&BC had a wonderful buffet in the convention center but not recently apparently. I think all of the restaurants offered traditional Thanksgiving dinner with their own menu (perhaps limited). We ate at Cape May so folks could enjoy the seafood as well as turkey. Captain's Grille did the same. You can always call Disney Dining as it gets closer to see what they say. When I called last year they told me that most restaurants will offer traditional meal as well.
HTH. Enjoy your trip. It is the best time to go!

We were there last Thanksgiving and I was a little disappointed that there wasn't much info about that online or anywhere! Years ago the Y&BC had a wonderful buffet in the convention center but not recently apparently. I think all of the restaurants offered traditional Thanksgiving dinner with their own menu (perhaps limited). We ate at Cape May so folks could enjoy the seafood as well as turkey. Captain's Grille did the same. You can always call Disney Dining as it gets closer to see what they say. When I called last year they told me that most restaurants will offer traditional meal as well.
HTH. Enjoy your trip. It is the best time to go!

Glad you think that's a good time of year. We were a little worried about crowds. But any time in Disney is a fun time right?

Count us in. Started planning this trip as we were on the ME bus headed back home. If only we would have booked it w/ our bounceback offer...URGH.
We'll be in there. 10/28-11/9/11. First time staying CL @ AKL.

After a month of second guessing the AKL, I made the switch to WL. The only reasonable room they had available was a Courtyard view. We made the change due to AK being our least favorite and knowing that we will only be there one day. I am so excited about this trip and it is still 8 months away!!!!

We're in too!
Oct 30-Nov 5th!
Sooooooo Looking forward to MNSSHP! Staying at CBR (I'm a noobie, hope I got those abbreviations right,haha)

I think i'll take a nap til Oct 29th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter