• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

ILMICKEY Oct 31 - Nov 8 Pop
magicalfoursome Oct 31 - Nov 8 BC
lynn71092 Nov 1 - Nov 5 Pop
cantslowdownptwn Nov 1 - Nov 6 POR
Mckys#1Fan Nov 1 - Nov 8 CBR
ralphie Nov 2 - Nov 8 Pop
veraletta Nov 2 - Nov 11 ASMo
izzys4 Nov 3 - Nov 10 ASMo
ahappydisneymommy Nov 5 - Nov 11 AKL
momof1+1+2 Nov 6 - Nov 10 OKW
Donald is #1 Nov 6 - Nov 7 - Nov 11 WL - AKV
moaddi Nov 6 - Nov 12 POFQ
Golf4food Nov 7 - Nov 9 ASMu
Tazicket Nov 7 - 9 ASMu
MariaEllerOoO Nov 7 - Nov 10 Pop
rcraw45425 Nov 7 - Nov 10 Poly
Dawn68PA Nov 7 - Nov 8 - Nov 15 ASMo - AKL
Hmom Nov 7 - Nov 15 ASMo
OhMari Nov 7 - Nov 8 - Nov 10 - Nov 15 Pop - BWV - POR
jj4 Nov 8 - Nov 10 POFQ
disneychick0412 Nov 8 - Nov 15 ASSp
orlosipher Nov 8 - Nov 15 CSR
EdCrbSoul Nov 8 - Nov 16 WL
3darlings Nov 9 - Nov 15 ASMu
DebbyLof428 Nov 9 - Nov 13 - Nov 17 GF - Poly
Mousekamaddi Nov 9 - Nov 17 ASMo
budbeerlady Nov 10 - Nov 17 Pop
BeckWhy Nov 11 - Nov 18 Pop
GofFreak Nov 11 - Nov 18 CSR
soontobewed07 Nov 11 - Nov 18 POFQ
hlrababy Nov 12 - Nov 16 ASMo
kaitlin-n-mom Nov 12 - Nov 18 Pop
Carolinagirl77 Nov 13 - Nov 17 Pop
twinkleintc Nov 13 - Nov 19 POFQ
Duet Nov 14 - Nov 19 POR
16v Nov 14 - Nov 20 BW
Minniekins Nov 14 - Nov 23 CBR
GrumpyFamilyof5 Nov 15 - Nov 17 ASMu
sharibrat Nov 15 - Nov 22 CBR
cruellababy Nov 16 - Nov 20 Pop
MikkiM Nov 16 - Nov 21 Pop
new york 1 Nov 16 - Nov 21 PORQ
dramaticmissy Nov 17 - Nov 23 Pop
Tinkerbell's Mom Nov 19 - Nov 28 POFQ
mwollerson Nov 20 - 24 POFQ
kadesha Nov 20 - Nov 25 Pop
jonw Nov 20 - Nov 27 POR
tinkercat Nov 20 - 27 Pop
rlnlandal Nov 20 - Nov 29 CBR
YesMickey Nov 21 - Nov 26 POR
MPS4124 Nov 21 - Nov 28 Pop
3boys4me Nov 21 - Nov 29 CSR
mistydooles Nov 21 - Nov 29 CSR
bayoumama2 Nov 22 - Nov 29 CSR
eyor44 Nov 22 - Nov 29 WL
place513 Nov 23 - Nov 28 CBR
Debs5Angels Nov 23 - Nov 29 ASSp
DisneyBarlans Nov 23 - Nov 30 ASSp
duchess tisha Nov 23 - Nov 30 ASSp
mikkiwikki Nov 23 - Nov 30 Pop
mitchwebb Nov 23 - Nov 28 - Dec 2 BWV - Poly
StaceyA Nov 24 - Dec 1 CSR
fairestoneofall Nov 25 - Dec 2 CSR - GF
tebi73 Nov 26 - Dec 7 ASMu
tlmcmurray Nov 27 - Nov 29 POR
MomWith2Cinderellas Nov 28 - Nov 29 - Dec 6 Dolphin - CR
merryg Nov 28 - Dec 7 POFQ
janloz Nov 29 - Dec 6 Pop
sirwiltor Nov 29 - Dec 6 Pop
Praise2Him Nov 30 - Dec 3 ASSp
sraiford Nov 30 - Nov 6 POR

We will be at POP Nov 12-18th. Please add us to the list. 9 more days :cool1: :cool1:
Thanks

:wave2: I'll see you there! I arrive the day before you, but we leave the same day!!!

And for a second I thought twice... I went to high school with a Kate and she moved to Kent!

I got an email saying that I got a 40% off pin code? It has specified dates to use it but I am somewhat skeptical. I just called the number 1-407-939-7795 and it sounded like a Walt Disney Company Travel Agency, not Disney directly? Does anyone know about this or did anyone get the same thing?? She did say that 2 night stay in February would only be $100 but I told her I'd call back. I dont know if it's real... ? I thought Disney's direct number was 1-407-4Disney but it didnt seem to work. Should I call Disney and ask about the pin? Does anyone have the real number? Thanks!!

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I dont like those travel agencies. I've been ripped off before and they make it REALLY hard to tell whether it's really Disney or not! Even the websites are scams!!

I got an email saying that I got a 40% off pin code? It has specified dates to use it but I am somewhat skeptical. I just called the number 1-407-939-7795 and it sounded like a Walt Disney Company Travel Agency, not Disney directly? Does anyone know about this or did anyone get the same thing?? She did say that 2 night stay in February would only be $100 but I told her I'd call back. I dont know if it's real... ? I thought Disney's direct number was 1-407-4Disney but it didnt seem to work. Should I call Disney and ask about the pin? Does anyone have the real number? Thanks!!

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I dont like those travel agencies. I've been ripped off before and they make it REALLY hard to tell whether it's really Disney or not! Even the websites are scams!!

It is probably legit if it has a pin code #. I think the codes are sent from Disney Destinations. It sounds like you got the 40% off code that a lot of people are getting for 2009.

I have to say I called that number you gave and it sounded just like the number I called a number of times to book my room ressie and my dining adr's. Even the voice sounded the same. The number I've usually called is 1-407-934-7639(1-407-WDISNEY). They say something a bit different, not so wordy as the number I used, but voice and sounds were the same. And, actually, when I first started booking my next weeks trip (Yay!:yay: ), that less wordy message without so many options to press or w.e. is the one I got when I called to actually book my trip and I was pleasantly surprised as it is sometimes a pain to just call and ask a simple question. Anyway, most of the times since then the message has been the more wordy, more options one. You could call the number I gave you (that's the number I've always called whenever I've booked my ressies), and tell them you got a pin and inquire about booking a ressie. I think it really is a legit number and pin. Good Luck, let us know what happens! :goodvibes

Disneyparks.com and Disneyworld.com are both the legitimate disney sites where you can book also and get park info and dates, etc. But, I don't know if you could use a pin code there, I always like to call and book directly on the phone so I can ask any questions I need to, etc.

Hi guys! What sort of general public codes were released for use last month? What percentage did you save? I'm trying to sort of budget for next year. Thank you SO much in advance!

Hi guys! What sort of general public codes were released for use last month? What percentage did you save? I'm trying to sort of budget for next year. Thank you SO much in advance!

I was originally booked for POFQ through AAA with, I believe, a 15% room rate discount. Then when the code came out I called to book it and POFQ was not available so we booked at POR, which we had stayed twice before. We ended up getting the building we requested and for a 5 night stay we saved over $320. I figured it out that I paid about $91/night. It was great.:thumbsup2 Just hang out here. I think the code came out in like late Sept. But all you have to do is book at the best rate you can find. AAA is usually the best and then when the code comes out, I find out a day early because I have a Disney Visa, then you rebook through your Travel Agent. All I did was call my AAA agent and told her the code and in about an hour she called me back saying we got it and she was putting the new reservation in the mail to me.:cool1:

I was originally booked for POFQ through AAA with, I believe, a 15% room rate discount. Then when the code came out I called to book it and POFQ was not available so we booked at POR, which we had stayed twice before. We ended up getting the building we requested and for a 5 night stay we saved over $320. I figured it out that I paid about $91/night. It was great.:thumbsup2 Just hang out here. I think the code came out in like late Sept. But all you have to do is book at the best rate you can find. AAA is usually the best and then when the code comes out, I find out a day early because I have a Disney Visa, then you rebook through your Travel Agent. All I did was call my AAA agent and told her the code and in about an hour she called me back saying we got it and she was putting the new reservation in the mail to me.:cool1:

Thank you! :goodvibes

I am in the code watch! Travelling on November 11th to 20th (may have to be 12th to 20th...)
:O) (at POFQ, but will change for a discount!)

I am in the code watch! Travelling on November 11th to 20th (may have to be 12th to 20th...)
:O) (at POFQ, but will change for a discount!)

Remember, for the dates you are planning to go, you could get a AAA discount of 15% off of your room rate. It may be in your best iterest to join AAA if you are not already a member. You also get plenty of other discounts at Disney with AAA. You get a diamond card that gives you a discount off of merchandise at the Disney store. I saved over $20 at the Disney store on my last trip. During the dates you listed (11/12-11/20) which is 8 nights at $170/night rack rate, with AAA 15% discount you would save $204. Then while you are booked keep checking this site for news on when new codes come out and when one does, rebook. I did that with my AAA travel agent. You must use a AAA travel agent if you book a package, you can book room only AAA rate with Disney. Good Luck:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter