• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

pumpkin5156

DIS Veteran
Is there a thread for this?? I saw a December 2008 and just about every other month 2008! I am new to this whole WDW code thing, and have already booked my trip, but is i possible to get dining discounts, etc?? Let me know how this works!!

I'm subscribing to the November 2008 code watch. I'm planning to go from Nov. 1 thru Nov. 8 on Jersey week.

Looking for a great discount to upgrade for my first family trip with my husbands family at WDW :thumbsup2 ... Right now booked at POFQ, 2 rooms, standard view, with AAA discount at $1500 for 5 Nights, 6 Days. :banana: WOULD :love: LOOOOVVEEE :love: to get a good rate for WL, CR, or GF!!!:yay:

PS- We're a little spoiled since we lucked out with the 40% code this year at POFQ, same week.

MickeyMousefan:

What days are Jersey Week for '08??

I don't have the school calendar for 2008, but this year is Nov. 8 & 9. So, based on that next year should be Nov. 6 & 7. There are only two days, Thursday and Friday, which we have teacher's convention and there is no school.

I don't have the school calendar for 2008, but this year is Nov. 8 & 9. So, based on that next year should be Nov. 6 & 7. There are only two days, Thursday and Friday, which we have teacher's convention and there is no school.

Oh good. I heard Jersey week is pretty crowded, but we leave for our cruise on the 6th, so no worries :)

I am booked for Nov. 14 - 20 on the ZQI plan which on the website is the Season Special savings. I did have a reservation at POR for 2 adults inc 7 day park hoppers dining plan and standard room for $2224. with the special same package is not $1666.

I am booked for Nov. 14 - 20 on the ZQI plan which on the website is the Season Special savings. I did have a reservation at POR for 2 adults inc 7 day park hoppers dining plan and standard room for $2224. with the special same package is not $1666.

What is the QZI plan? Is this for 2008?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter