November 14, 2015 Fantasy Western

Is anyone organizing the FE For this cruise? Or shall I take on the responsibility.....i am willing to try...?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have done it in the past and it was a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. My son was always excited to find something hanging outside our stateroom every time we went back. It is absolutely one of the best ideas anyone has come up with! Can I get a roll call of how many people are actually INTERESTED in participating and # of persons per family including age etc. I will begin making an excel template for the list. I will be anxiously waiting for everyones reply! btw the group i participated in previously had over 80 families.!!!!! it was SUPER EXCITING putting the gifts together. I got things like hand crafted picture frames, a lot of magnets, candies from different places around the world, toys just to name a few. any questions, go ahead and ask!!! i work night shift, so my replies will mainly be around this hour LOL!

This sounds like fun and thanks for organizing...my family would love to participate! In our group: grandpa Marv (74), grams Cil (74), Dad Jim (47), Mom Kristin (44), daughter Eden (7), son Croix (5)

Hello All! We are a Family of 5 looking forward to our 2nd Disney Cruise. DD (35) ,DM (She would kill me but look next to mine ;),DD 5, DD 4 & DS 17 months at time of sailing. What do we need to do to get into all the fun? Thanks!

Hi all!! My daughter, Emilie (13), and I are really looking forward to this cruise! This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy. We weren't sure if we were ever going to cruise again after that experience (sailed through Hurricane Sandy, it was absolutely terrifying) but we decided to give it a go again! She's hoping to meet other kids her age since she doesn't want to hang out with mom the whole time! We would also like to sign up for the FE!

In case anyone is looking, I just snagged cabana 18 and released 21 on the family beach. It's the over sized cabana that costs a bit more. But if you're desperate for a cabana like I was go go go. Lol. Oh on FE, F no need to B reinvent the wheel. There's one going F already. Very B active. Look for the group under this cruise date. Hope you got it.

This is our first cruise and are would like to be included in the fish extender group. Our girls are Allison (9) and Emma (6). How do we find the Facebook page for the cruise? Any tips for first time cruisers are appreciate.

Clothes pins are super handy to have in your room. Oh, and magnets, lots and lots of magnets!! :) DCL frowns on stickers, tape, or any type of glue ( post it notes included ) attached to your stateroom doors, But LOVE magnets!! It's a fun way to do a home project and dress up your door to show your Disney love!! Plus it helps to find your door in a long hallway of identical doors!! Hahahaha

This is our first cruise and are would like to be included in the fish extender group. Our girls are Allison (9) and Emma (6). How do we find the Facebook page for the cruise? Any tips for first time cruisers are appreciate.
hi! Check FFFFFFFF social media BBBBB..(hope you get this hidden hint).under our cruise name and date. There's a fe group there waiting for you!

castaway cay cabana available!! Grand family cabana #21

We just booked a cabana for my family if 6 (grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, daughter (7) and son (5) because grandpa has a tough time walking around. The downside is the price tag:$1000/day!!!! We are looking for another family to share this cabana with us! It's supposed to be double the size of the other cabanas and very private. The cabana holds up to 16 people, but we are looking for another family preferably with children approximately the same age as our kids? We have 4 spots available for $100/pp and an additional 6 spots open for $50/pp once the original 10 spots that we have are filled. If interested or questions...please contact me. Floats, snorkel gear, bikes, hammocks, sodas/snacks/water/cold towels/soft chaise lounge chairs/ outdoor shower/cabana boy included in price

Hello
This is our second cruise on the Fantasy but our first with Christmas theme. We are so excited. I would love to be included in the fish extender as well. My daughter and I did it last time and it was so much fun!!!
Stacey
John
Aleisha (9)
Please let me know how to sign up!
Thanks

yay, we just booked this cruise! We'd love to do the FE. I put a request to be added to the FB group and messaged the admin. There are 5 of us
Staterooms 6518 & 6520
Allan
Janell
Dolores (senior)
Jasmin (18)
Elizabeth (13)

castaway cay cabana available!! Grand family cabana #21

We just booked a cabana for my family if 6 (grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, daughter (7) and son (5) because grandpa has a tough time walking around. The downside is the price tag:$1000/day!!!! We are looking for another family to share this cabana with us! It's supposed to be double the size of the other cabanas and very private. The cabana holds up to 16 people, but we are looking for another family preferably with children approximately the same age as our kids? We have 4 spots available for $100/pp and an additional 6 spots open for $50/pp once the original 10 spots that we have are filled. If interested or questions...please contact me. Floats, snorkel gear, bikes, hammocks, sodas/snacks/water/cold towels/soft chaise lounge chairs/ outdoor shower/cabana boy included in price
So glad you got that one. I had it booked and released it when I got #18. Enjoy.

We are no longer allowed to post the link on this board. Look for Disney Fantasy and beginning date for our cruise. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter